Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesseract Allen

Granted. Now he has a perpous in wandering, he wants to run a hole in the floor around your room which eventually drops through a hole in the ground to the firy pits of magma below.

I wish I was a kung foo action ninja star.
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, you now have a typecast role as a baddy who gets beaten up by the star.
I wish I didn't have to shut down and go to bed so I can go to work in the morning, having just got home.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Quote from: justmeinoz on April 13, 2011, 08:37:10 AM
Granted, you now have a typecast role as a baddy who gets beaten up by the star.
I wish I didn't have to shut down and go to bed so I can go to work in the morning, having just got home.
Granted: you just got transferred up to japan and now have a sleep tube at work so you only go home on Friday nights whereby you never have to wake up early upon arriving home.

I wish people would put as much thought into granting my wishes as I put into granting theirs ;-)
  •  

V M

Granted... Everyone thinks so long and hard about what to reply and wish for that it takes forever and a day to reply to your posts

I wish I belonged to a site that actually lends support to transgendered people
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Granted, but a mod accuses you of posting naked pictures of yourself and you get a perm ban. I wish I had an enter bar on my iPod Touch. :'(
  •  

Dante

(Not sure exactly what you mean, but...) Granted, you have an enter bar on your iPod Touch, but your Touch breaks the next day.

I wish I was passing my classes.

•  

~RoadToTrista~

You notice how there's no big space separating my grant and wish? It bothers meh :3 and granted but you have to do all of your teachers dirty laundry for a year. I wish a flight from Los Angeles to Taiwan was shorter than 13 hours -.-
  •  

Dante

(Oh, I see. Touches are designed like Macs; "enter" is called "return". Being a PC user, that doesn't really make sense to me, but the return button is in the lower right of the keyboard, and it does the same thing. So unless you don't have any touching abilities in that corner or something, it should work.)

Granted, the flight takes only 1 hour, but you end up in Timbuktu instead of Los Angeles.

I wish I had an excuse to wear dress shirts and ties more often.  :P

•  

Ryuu

Quote from: Dante on April 13, 2011, 06:50:03 PMI wish I had an excuse to wear dress shirts and ties more often.  :P
Granted, you are dead and have been stuffed into a suit and tie for your funeral. Now you can wear it forever!

I wish that I had some ice cream.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. You now have 47kg of "no-flavour-whatsoever" ice cream.
I wish I could drink more than 3 glasses of wine without getting drunk.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted: you never have to worry about being drunk again because you're now drunk all the time! Have fun!!

I wish I had InstaRamen making powers.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. You can no longer go near the Asian food section of the Supermarket as the packets spontaneously cook.
I wish I could afford better wine than 'Chateau de Cardboard' ($12 cask).  ;D
  •  

Ryuu

Granted. You are evicted from your apartment/your house is repo'd. No more rent/mortgage payments to worry about, buy all the wine you want!

I wish someone would bring me coffee, I don't want to get out of bed.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted, but they spill it all over you and you have to get up anyway, and now your bed's wet too.

EDIT:I wish I actually read my posts before posting!!!
  •  

Ryuu

Granted, but now you read very slowly, one word every 10 minutes. By the time you're done, someone else has posted and you have to correct your posts.

I wish I had a unicorn for a companion animal.
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Granted: but when the feds find out you're jailed for life for harboring an exotic endangered species and they confiscate the unicorn in an attempt to clone it in the future.

I wish I could get back to sleep every time I need to after I wake up after 4 1/2 hours.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. You get back to sleep for all of 10 minutes. Afterwhich you can't get back to sllep at all.

I wish I had another job to go to , because I am sick of being overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated in the one I do now!
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted! You now have my job, where they randomly drop shifts on you and your hands are in water all day!

I wish I could tell if I'm kidding myself that my peotry is good...
  •  

Anon

Granted, you are now the world's greatest poetry critic. Historically clever rhyming schemes pale before your scrutinous eyes. Unfortunately, you've lost the ability to appreciate anyone else's poetry along the way..

I wish I already had the money from selling my mountain bike.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted, but you have an ovewhelming earge to buy a random bike of the same ammount gained, thus nullifying any profit! Oh, and you get ripped off as well...

I wish I wasn't having a hell of a hot flash for the past few hours.
  •