Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Sarah

Granted.   Unfortunately while crossing the state border the road nail strips were inadvertently activated. Not only did the explosive decompression that occurred rip into minute shreads, the rim that supported you was destroyed, causing you further demise. Fortunately a road sweeper was following you and it swept up your remains, sold them to a pencil factory where you were immediately transformed into a countless number of pencil erasers sitting a top of an eons supply of pencils for school childen in the milleniums to come.

I wish I was a Beauty Queen

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

King Malachite

Granted.  You are now the Beauty Queen of Australia and as the Beauty Queen you must give up all of your privacy and be photographed and video tapped 24/7  with no breaks.

I wish I was an ocean.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  Unfortunately as soon as your wish was granted, Global Warming kicked itself up a few notches, to the point all the oceans evaporated, all except for a little mud hole half the size of a duck pond, somewher in Texas (That's New South Wales Oz, not USA). Further componding your dilemma, the GFC leapt to an all new dimension due to the Greek bail out (no pun intended, or offered) and not one nation could rub 2 bob (20 cents AUD) together to finance a programme to de-evaporate you. Sadly you ended up floating round the ether (whatever that is) all misty.

I wish I was a yellow Leprechaun

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

jasper3

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on June 19, 2012, 11:20:08 AM
Granted.  Unfortunately as soon as your wish was granted, Global Warming kicked itself up a few notches, to the point all the oceans evaporated, all except for a little mud hole half the size of a duck pond, somewher in Texas (That's New South Wales Oz, not USA). Further componding your dilemma, the GFC leapt to an all new dimension due to the Greek bail out (no pun intended, or offered) and not one nation could rub 2 bob (20 cents AUD) together to finance a programme to de-evaporate you. Sadly you ended up floating round the ether (whatever that is) all misty.

I wish I was a yellow Leprechaun

Granted. ^.^ but I'm sorry, the leprechaun is rabid and ate your pot of gold and the rabies reversed the good luck and now you only have bad luck. And the yellow was vomit.

I wish I was smart
I'm getting a feely feel.. A feely feel that feels.... Feely O.o
  •  

Catherine Sarah

(oh dear god. Malachite has been cloned as jasper 3. Where will this end. Apart from trouble on all fronts)

Granted.  Due to the enormous international brain drain brought on by both global warming and the GFC, notwithstanding the Greek scenario, there was insufficient evidence OR proof that the wish in fact ever worked. A ruling from the international smart committee stated that assumption were not admissable. So ....................  tough luck eh?

I wish I was an amoeba

•  

jasper3

Granted. But you live in a 2 year old's nose who is a picker and eater. It eats you on a booger and you obviously cannot live in the stomach with the hydrochloric acids. ^_^

I wish i had a flamethrower
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.   This was the winning prize you received from a television game show. Regrettably its delivery was delayed, finally being hand delivered by DHL. You unfortunately were a keynote speaker at a fire convention when DHL delivered the flamethrower to you on stage. Where upon the organising committee immediately extinguished your speech (pardon the pun) and your membership to the organisation was burnt.

I wish I was a little twinkling star

•  

jasper3

Granted. ^_^
Ooh but Lex Luther blew up that star; superman was too late, sorry <3

I wish I had a dog
  •  

King Malachite

Granted.  You are the the new proud owner of a stuffed animal dog with no legs or head with the cotton spilling out.

I wish trash cans smelled like peaches.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.   As you were rummaging through the bin looking for the illusive peaches, the garbage truck arrived, scooped you up and compacted you into a cube of recyclable rubbish, which was later sold to China. Upon landing in China you were immediately shredded into Bock Choi ingredients, eaten by the local peasentry without ever tasting those bloody peaches.

I wish I was the Queen of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, including the Commonwealth

•  

jasper3

Granted. :)
But unfortunately, the next in line for the throne assassinates you.

I wish I was a marionette
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  However your evil step sister comes to your opening performance and cuts all your string, where upon you end a matted heap on the floor.

I wish I was "Tinker Bell"

•  

jasper3

Granted. :D
But the kids don't believe and you die :'( (sorry I'm a morbid kinda humour guy) :3

I wish I was a beautician :D
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  Just as you receive your certification, the Hendra virus mutates and infects all humanity within 24 hours, even before you finalise your lease for your beauty palour. Leaving no one but yourself to beautify.

I wish I was the pirate Capt Hook

•  

jasper3

Ooh .. Can't-- get away from.. MIRROR!!!!! My hairrrrr!!!!!!

Ok you're Captian hook :) but..  :o peter pan went too far and ... Sorry now you can be Captian HOOKS ;D
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: jasper3 on June 20, 2012, 08:52:01 AM
Ooh .. Can't-- get away from.. MIRROR!!!!! My hairrrrr!!!!!!

Ok you're Captian hook :) but..  :o peter pan went too far and ... Sorry now you can be Captian HOOKS ;D

Where's the wish? >.>

•  

jasper3

I always forget the wish and have to edit it back in lol I guess I forgot to
I guess uh..
I wish the sun was blue
  •  

King Malachite

Granted.  The sun is now blue but everything else is blue too so it doesn't stand out as much.

I wish I had more video games.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  And as soon as you opened the first of uber many video game boxes a solar flare hit earth, knocking out the entire power grid forever and destroyed all batteries. You are now the proud owner of mega tones of useless plastic.

I wish I married Hugh Jackman    (ooooooooooohhh H U G H   J A C K M A N  Swoooooon)

•  

King Malachite

Granted.  You are now married to Hugh Jackman but he has been called up to do a mission on the moon that will take 40 years so you won't get to see him for a while. 

I wish I had a philly cheesesteak with some curly fries.

•