News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

After the cake is baked....

Started by Cindi Jones, January 01, 2007, 11:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Eva B

Quote from: Cindi Jones on January 01, 2007, 11:52:50 PM
Pretend that you've gone through all this hell and you have finally had your surgery.  You live completely in the role you've always wished for.  You have a job and are getting by financially.  You date once in a while or even have a rewarding relationship.  Your circle of friends have grown and most of them are people who have never had to deal with transgender issues.  You may or may not live in stealth.

What are you going to call yourself?  A woman, man, transsexual... what?  And why?

Cindi

Why pretend ? Pleeeease ?  And quite what "hell" are you talking about  ????

I'm well thru surgery .....

I'm a woman full stop, it would be so hard to imagine anything else now !

... and a reasonably successfull woman too (more cash in the bank at than I would sensibly know how to spend and all property paid for  :o  ?).

Stealth is so meaningless, some are ignorant or my past, many are not, but most respect me for who I am.

Those who have a problem, well good ridance to them  :)  !

Laura x

•  

melissa90299

Even if I had never transitioned or had GRS, I would still be a woman. That is just what I am. The fact that I have a vagina and a woman's face and body doesn't make me any more of a woman than before.
  •  

Keira

Just be sure not to leave the cake out in the rain... Seemingly its a bad thing (so says the song Macarthur park  ;)
  •