Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Just out of curiosity...are there any other INFP peeps in here?

Started by Alex201, January 06, 2011, 08:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex201

•  

TheAetherealMeadow

Meeeeee!  ;D I'm actually very borderline between INFP and INTP because I'm very idealistic but I also think in rational, scientific terms a lot of the time. My "thinking" and "perceiving" functions are very borderline.
  •  

CaitJ

ENFJ myself.
I like telling people things. Things that make them learn stuff. Stuff that makes them lead better lives.
  •  

Sean

In Soviet Russa, Zero Divides by You!
  •  

Jacquelyn

Quote from: Vexing on January 06, 2011, 09:05:31 PM
ENFJ myself.
I like telling people things. Things that make them learn stuff. Stuff that makes them lead better lives.

Me too. :D
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Jacquelyn

I guess. We are on the same wavelength. It's funny because as a child I was more of an introvert. Now I am all over the place!

"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Alexmakenoise

Former INTP who somehow turned into an ISTP.  The MBTI is fun to play with, but I don't take it very seriously.
  •  

Sharky

•  

Rock_chick

•  

VeryGnawty

"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Al James

•  

Epigania

Quote from: Epigania on January 06, 2011, 11:51:03 PM
I'm an INxJ if I recall ...
Now that I'm thinking about it ... I don't recall if I was J or P ...  I should take the test again.

Miniar

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

cynthialee

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

glendagladwitch

I haven't taken that test in 25 years.  I was INTJ at the time.  Where is the test or what is its name?  I might take it again and see if I've changed.
  •  

Miniar

Just google jung meyers briggs (or however it's spelled) and you'll find a couple dozen tests

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •