28 (53.8%)
crimp my lifestyle
24 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Felix

everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Rain Dog

I pay $7 per gallon in Sweden. Needless to say, I take the bus whenever I can.
  •  

Amazon D

I'm still getting 46mpg from my 2003 honda civic hybrid.. which has hauled many things on its top like a truck.. with ropes tied thru doors and rugs softening the load  ;D
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Kristyn74

There is 3.78 litres to the gallon Way down south in Oz were paying about 1.60 per litre thats 6.04 dollars Au per gallon. ( 5.89 USD)

In NZ when we went in august it was 2.10 per litre....7.93 per gallon (5.90 USD)

Kristyn
  •  

BlonT

•  

tekla

Currently, lowest is $3.49, highest is $3.99,
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

chimera

Still drive my gas guzzler because I'd miss it too much if I stopped.
  •  

lilacwoman

last few weeks diesel in my town has been stuck under the psychological barrier at £1.39.9 per litre which is about $9.50 a gallon? but it is nearer $10 in many other parts of country. petrol prices are about $9.20 locally.
Needless to say the knock on effect is ruining our lives and the economy.
  •  

lilacwoman

I would vote Rep if we had them but the choice is Royalist or Communist...one screws the workers directly the other indirectly...but both put fuel costs up.
  •  

lilacwoman

page just blanked adn I got a 'Hacking attempt' warning... anyone else get that?
  •  

Medusa

Yesterday we just have a nice trip around local villages and suburbs (with wife and children) and looking at nice Christmas decorations on houses
It was like 160 miles long and take about 6 hours
We really enjoyed it
Who cares gas prices, dinner at restaurant cost more than this nice trip
More problem I see in supporting solar power plants, support to someone business now make 35% price of electricity  >:(
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Pippa

America has been living in cloud cuckoo land with fuel prices for years.   In the UK fuel is roughly £1.30 a litre (that roughly equates to $8 a gallon).  As the guys on top gear keep pointing out, US cars have huge inefficient engines.  A 2000 cc toyota is often more powerful and has more torque than a 5000 cc Ford.  It usually handles better too.   This possibly explains the decline in the US car industry as demand for massive gas guzzlers is small.  People these days want nippy, economical, good handling cars with decent gadgets.
  •  

BlonT

O  Great  only $5.00 Gal. thats 40% cheaper :)
  •  

tekla

We'll get those prices down as soon as we can convince Israel to attack Iran.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Jaime

I already stretch out a tank of gas to a few months, luckily my work commute is only a mile or so each way and I plan trips to town so I can get everything I need for a few weeks.
  •  

Amazon D

I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

King Malachite

It won't affect me just yet as right now I take the bus and it's free for me because I'm a college student and we have another bus route that's completely free for everyone or I just catch a ride but I do plan on driving one day and when that day comes you can be sure I will only travel to where I need to go and I will have a small car.  I will still use public transportation a lot so hopefully I will be able to move to where there is a decent bus/train system at.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

jsorter

A lot of us, including me are already in trouble with the gas prices now so what is 5 dollars a gallon going to matter?
  •  

Catherine Sarah

In answer to the question. I'll come on over and fill up. That's cheap. By comparison that makes the Aussie price $6.30 AUD per gallon. Anyone know of any tankers coming this way??

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •