Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryno

Hurgo: I just bought the Advanced prosthetic today, and I noticed they offer two different adhesives. One is a standard adhesive they say you can use in showers and for swimming but sweat might break it down and detach the prosthetic. In other words, don't go to the gym or for a run with it.

The Xtrm ahesive, the stronger one that's $35 for a 1.2oz bottle, is claimed to keep it adhered even when you sweat. I got that one, and I'll give a review of it when all of it arrives.

I think Heath bought the standard adhesive (correct me if I'm wrong), but I read the stronger one is very thick. I'm hoping it'll do the trick. I'll keep you guys updated, I'll get it in probably 6-8 weeks.

ps - I'm stoked to have a massive bulge. As long as I can zip my fly it's all good xD Even if they do issue a smaller prosthetic, I'd rather take the 6"
HOWEVER, if their new product is an STP, I will be freaking furious. $600 wasted. D;
Пудник
  •  

insideontheoutside

Wow that thing's impressive. While I'm sure it's good to get your groove on they definitely need to make a smaller one. It's probably the most realistic one I've seen.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

mavrikcms12

Hey dudes. Just curious to know a couple of things about the ReelMagik prosthetic...

1. How long did it take for the dude to arrive?
2. Has anyone found an adhesive that lasts for long periods of time? I didn't purchase the extra strength adhesive because I had read how poor the basic adhesive was and I just wasn't 100% sure I wanted to spend the $35 on something I was unsure of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This forum has been my saving grace in this entire process.
  •  

Logan

Hmm ... I don't know what kind of clothing you guys were, by my 3.5inch soft packer creates a big enough bulge in my pants, I can't imagine walking around with that thing ... I'm waiting for the Phase2 to come back out with Phase3 ... no flex rod ... it pumps up like a normal penis with erection implants ... about 4 inches when soft, which would be easier on the pants LOL
  •  

ty.to.the.man

hmm now i wanna check out the different phases. wat site are they on?
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

xAndrewx

Just type Tyron 2 into google don't want to link it in case we aren't allowed

ty.to.the.man

ok thanks.
i think the reelmagik looks more realistic but the phase 3 mite b good idk
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Radar

Quote from: Logan on April 12, 2011, 11:10:02 PMI don't know what kind of clothing you guys wear, by my 3.5inch soft packer creates a big enough bulge in my pants, I can't imagine walking around with that thing
Yeah, my 3.5" creates a nice bulge too- and I wear looser pants. The ReelMagik 6" looks like it would be too big/long to wear with briefs. For you guys who have it do you wear only boxers? Is it too uncomfortable for briefs?

FYI The Tyron Phase 2 is sold out and he's not making anymore. He's focusing on making the Tyron Phase 3 which should be available in October this year. This is what he told me anyway.
"In this one of many possible worlds, all for the best, or some bizarre test?
It is what it is—and whatever.
Time is still the infinite jest."
  •  

SweetShannon

Quote from: Renate on March 08, 2011, 06:12:45 AM
From my perspective, a 5.5" girth is very big. That works out to 1.75" in diameter (for a circular cross-section).
A #4 dilator (which is plenty big) is 1.5" in diameter or 4.7" in girth.
4.5" girth works out to 1-7/16" in diameter.

And that is if it were essentially circular.  It's hard to tell how circular the prosthetic is.
  •  

Carson

I'm looking into buying a new prosthetic, i had a likereal before and wasn't pleased.

How does the reelmagik pack? I don't mind looking large but I don't want it to look ridiculous.
Call me a cheat but I make my own fate.

http://www.formspring.me/carson1234
  •  

notyouraverageguy

Im with many of you guys, on the fact that for a good pack and play it should be less than 6" long and smaller than a 5.5" girth.
Im a small guy and my 4" gives me a normal bulge, so I can't imagine packing 6"x5.5".
I do belive that 4" is just to small for play though :P

Maybe if enough of us inquire about a smaller size, they'll make one due to demand?
Gender expression is NOT gender identity.

Defective Catastrophe.
  •  

xAndrewx

Quote from: Carson on April 25, 2011, 10:25:56 AM
How does the reelmagik pack? I don't mind looking large but I don't want it to look ridiculous.

Some pictures of it while packing were posted on this thread
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,92391.msg688482.html#msg688482

Hurgo

So I've ordered the 6" advanced one. It will take a little bit longuer than usal for ma as i'm french and the expedition of the chart and the prosthetic will take more time. I'll send a review when I'll got it.
  •  

Dantheman

Has everyone seen that REELMAGIK just introduced a 4.5" prosthetic with a 3D scrotum?  Looks pretty fantastic...I just may have go buy one and add it to my collection.  Yay!
  •  

notyouraverageguy

Woooh! That size sounds about right.
Thanks for letting us know!
Gender expression is NOT gender identity.

Defective Catastrophe.
  •  

Adio

Thanks for posting that, Dantheman!  I guess enough people emailed them about a smaller model.  If it has a flex rod like the others, I will purchase it.  $400+ is still a lot of money but if it's as good as the other two, then to me it'll be worth it.
  •  

MaxAloysius

I want it!!!!! Man, this is all I was waiting for, a smaller model! Ooooooh, damn I wish I wasn't so poor! And the website is just taunting me now with that 'coming soon' tab which I'm just aching to click and see pictures and read about and order!!!

O.o

I'm totally fanboying over a penis...

-head desk- This is almost as bad as the day I discovered Zachary Quinto...
  •  

JohnAlex

Quote from: Logan on April 12, 2011, 11:10:02 PM
Hmm ... I don't know what kind of clothing you guys were, by my 3.5inch soft packer creates a big enough bulge in my pants, I can't imagine walking around with that thing ... I'm waiting for the Phase2 to come back out with Phase3 ... no flex rod ... it pumps up like a normal penis with erection implants ... about 4 inches when soft, which would be easier on the pants LOL

And you got yours from RealMagik?

•  

jxpx

I'm trying to save up so I can get the reelmagik 6" in the next couple of months.  I'm considering it a birthday present to myself. 

For anyone that has one....how well does it stay on in general?  And how well does it work for play?
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to shell out the extra money for the more detailed paint job and the color matching. 

If the look of the reelmagik could somehow be combined with the tyron's flacid to erect feature, that would be the perfect prosthetic.
  •  

Adio

I did a little investigating and it looks like the new prosthetic will be without a flex rod.  Hopefully it'll be an option though or else I might not get it.  I have a flaccid packer already, so what I'm really looking for is a dual.  But I'm sure others would like a realistic flaccid prosthetic.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a dual option!
  •