Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Summer in The City

Started by Layn, March 29, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layn

maybe i should have chosen a better title, but i had a song stuck in my head :P

It's getting warm and i've already stopped wearing the topmost layer of clothing. And as hot as it is, soon it will be unbearably hot unless i start just wearing a t-shirt.
This wouldn't be a problem usually, but i'm sortof at a point where it is. I'm not out yet (working on that, i swear! :P) but estrogen has been doing wonders in the last 3 months and my body is starting to have curves that are so .... not male. i love that, but it's starting to show through my t-shirts and hoodys (and my pants, though no one has pointed out so far how big my butt has gotten :P) which really isn't that good when planning to continue living in boy mode for the next few weeks or a bit longer. right now i'm just riding on the fact that no one really expects nor cares that something is happenning with my body, but that's sure to run out eventually.

is there any way to hide my breasts? hide them well? i mean, i could bind them but i don't think that's a good idea when you want them to develop. i've tried baggy clothing (eh, well, big t-shirts), and while yeah, less noticable, i do look somehow fat below the shoulders in a really weird way.
  •  

Lee

You could always try a sports bra and see if that helps smooth things out a bit.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Layn

i think a sportsbra might be noticeable. somehow any bra i have is noticeable even through my big hoodys, you can somewhat see the shape beneath. worse even if i just wear a t-shirt.

*sigh* maybe i should come out as i have been planning to for the past few months. at least i wouldn't have to bear with all this heat when i'm with them
  •