Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Things to do while dilating!

Started by Steph, January 22, 2007, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

hmmmmmm...I'd not thought of that.  But, wouldn't you have to name all four of them then?

Quote from: SheilaI named my process of dilation as called "Wachang"

This seems more appropriate, naming the process instead of the four little devils.  There you go, I inadvertently found a name for the four of them, the four little devils...lol :D

I will have to think of a better name though.

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Steph

Quote from: Tinkerbell on January 27, 2007, 02:11:21 PM
hmmmmmm...I'd not thought of that.  But, wouldn't you have to name all four of them then?

Quote from: SheilaI named my process of dilation as called "Wachang"

This seems more appropriate, naming the process instead of the four little devils.  There you go, I inadvertently found a name for the four of them, the four little devils...lol :D

I will have to think of a better name though.

I have five Tink.   I haven't thought of names but the largest of them I've referred to as my "handsome devil".  And as far as the process well I just call it that thing I do. :)

Step
  •  

Sheila

Hmmm, I never considered any of them handsome. They were my pain in the a-- to me. I did buy a dildo and thought it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. It works quite well though when I'm looking for variety. Then there is my vibrator, pretty color, pearlized lavender, I think I like her the best. She keeps on going, thats when I have had a rough morning and need some relaxation therapy. It helps. I put some Elton John music on and I'm in heaven.
Sheila
  •  

DawnL

Masturbate  >:D >:D >:D

(I ain't kidding...I mean...what is the question here?)

Dawn
  •  

Steph

Quote from: DawnL on January 27, 2007, 09:17:22 PM

Dawn

Ya but isn't masturbating supposed to be fun :)

Steph
  •  

Buffy

Yep, Yep, Yep!

Masturbation is fun!

Get the worst over then you can start to enjoy yourself, as soon as you feel able (and your dilation routine allows), get a vibrator, they are fun and can be used instead of the stents.

;D ;D ;D
  •  

HelenW

Hey!  This is a great idea for a Wiki article: Post-op masturbation - methods, techniques, safety, all the ins and outs of the whole process!  ;D

hugs & giggles
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: DawnL on January 27, 2007, 09:17:22 PM

Dawn

LOL  I know you're not kidding! ;D, but I agree with Steph.  Masturbation is supposed to be a great  >:D experience and not a pain on the neck.  I'm sure that will change in the future, but right now I just can't get into funny moods when the little devils are in place. ;) LOL

•  

Kimberly

Heh.

Actually I am tending to agree that it would make a good wiki topic.

My therapist mentioned something along the lines of needing to masturbate a lot post op.

Go figure.
  •  

Steph

Ok Helen since it was your idea why not add an article as part of the current article on "Vaginal dilations" :)  Of course it has to be in accordance with the Wiki format and rules :P

Steph
  •  

Buffy

Helen...

I will provide the soundtrack!!!!

;D
  •  

HelenW

Thnx for the great assignment, Steph!  I'll make it my first priority as soon as I'm post-op so I can provide some original research.

Until then, though, I'm afraid I wouldn't know what I was talking about.

:D
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •