Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taka

looks like i missed a few pics... that's what i get for being away
the ones i could see were alright, to say the least

Quote from: soulfairer on December 28, 2012, 10:28:35 AM
I thought about posting to the FtM's "you look badass dude" topic but couldn't, I just don't know if I'd be received well there (as I am not FtM)...
i'd post there if i could look that badass.
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Taka on January 02, 2013, 03:29:24 AM
looks like i missed a few pics... that's what i get for being away
the ones i could see were alright, to say the least
i'd post there if i could look that badass.

But then, you came from the other side... I don't know if I'd we welcomed yet! Perhaps I should ask again (no one answered if I should send it there) :)
  •  

ativan

Quote from: soulfairer on January 02, 2013, 05:19:39 AM
But then, you came from the other side... I don't know if I'd we welcomed yet! Perhaps I should ask again (no one answered if I should send it there) :)
You should if you want to. And you should be as welcome as FTM (and MTF) are on this thread.
You look as Badass as they do Alright.
I think any petty technicalities that may come up will be recognized as just that.
There is an area, 'Just For Us', that is for separate groups, but really, anyone can post anywhere.
As there are many people who find they are more comfortable in a different group, a majority (if not all) are welcomed.
Just as we do here. It's becoming more and more common. And why not?
Isn't that a part of why people joined this forum? To be able to find like people, regardless of gender?
It'd be a great way to start a new year. It's going to be a really good year for all of us.
Ativan
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on January 02, 2013, 07:22:17 AM
You should if you want to. And you should be as welcome as FTM (and MTF) are on this thread.
You look as Badass as they do Alright.
I think any petty technicalities that may come up will be recognized as just that.
There is an area, 'Just For Us', that is for separate groups, but really, anyone can post anywhere.
As there are many people who find they are more comfortable in a different group, a majority (if not all) are welcomed.
Just as we do here. It's becoming more and more common. And why not?
Isn't that a part of why people joined this forum? To be able to find like people, regardless of gender?
It'd be a great way to start a new year. It's going to be a really good year for all of us.
Ativan

Okay :) Will post! I think that also, that we (specially we, as we bend from gender to gender, or are neutrois/agender) should also act as agents to integrate all groups, for nor a single of us in this forum should think binarily. Thanks for cheering me up :)

And yes, it'll be a he** of a really good year!
  •  

Phoeniks

Experimenting with that strange thing called gender. ^^ Yea I know I look more like a girl with make-up, but what can one do. Maybe some day I won't, though :) And maybe some day I'll learn to close my mouth in pics >.<

If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Phoeniks on January 05, 2013, 10:51:12 AM
Experimenting with that strange thing called gender. ^^ Yea I know I look more like a girl with make-up, but what can one do. Maybe some day I won't, though :) And maybe some day I'll learn to close my mouth in pics >.<

You're a nice looking kid and at your age could probably be clocked either way or as someone somewhere in between! It can be kind of liberating not having to live up to any specific stereotypes!
  •  

Phoeniks

Quote from: Shantel on January 05, 2013, 11:14:26 AM
You're a nice looking kid and at your age could probably be clocked either way or as someone somewhere in between! It can be kind of liberating not having to live up to any specific stereotypes!
Oh, thank you so much for the compliment. That's so nice to hear :) It'd definitely be great to be read as somewhere in between.
  •  

soulfairer

You are getting it! Wow, that's just what I can say!

Way more close to the middle! And... *drool*
  •  

natastic

I dig your look.
  •  

hazelspikes

Both are very nice-you are quite alright!
With a laptop, my mounds of books, and history handouts, I could rule the world! Or, just think about my self-identity and help the world through being kind and teaching.
  •  

Phoeniks

Thank you so much, everyone ^^ It's been really heartwarming to read what you wrote :)
  •  

ativan

I have to agree with everyones comments. Both you and Soulfairer have very androgynous presentations.
Phoeniks, I like the second pic the best of two really good pics. Soulfairer, yours are all just as awesome.
You both 'Look Awesomely Very...Alright'.
Ativan
  •  

Ave

Looking  fresh as always after my buzz cut (pre shape-up)

Idk who took this pic... >:-)
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Ave on January 16, 2013, 03:28:30 AM
Looking  fresh as always after my buzz cut (pre shape-up)

Definitely alright!

I think you need some lip, nose, and brow piercings.
  •  

Jamie D

Your hair reminded me of someone.  I thought about it all day.  Then it came to me:

•  

Phoeniks

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 17, 2013, 12:29:54 AM
Your hair reminded me of someone.  I thought about it all day.  Then it came to me:

Hah, great ;D Curls seem to be easy to remember.

Petra, I think you look cute ^^
And Ave, yeah, very alright indeed. In a totally cool way. *grin*
  •  

Jamie D

Erika, I don't see anything jerky about those pictures!
  •  

Petra

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 18, 2013, 02:45:29 AM
Erika, I don't see anything jerky about those pictures!

Ah, but that's only because the photographer managed to cut off the bit where I'm giving the camera the finger!  ;)

But thank you! :)
  •  

androgynoid

My hair is driving me crazy! Maybe someone here will have an idea of what to do with it. It's shaggy and fluffy and almost wavy and currently a tad mullet-y. Sometimes the front forms into a handlebar mustache of sorts and I can twirl it. I'm torn between something masculine, something queer-looking, or just letting it continue to grow.

This is my face, and my hair:

It also has the capacity to do this thing where it forms one (and only one) curl, which I've rocked with a short back and sides and could be persuaded to go back to:

So I know I need to get rid of the mullet, but beyond that I'm stumped. Any ideas?  ???

Modified dead picture links
  •