Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Very,...Alright.

Your photo's are mesmerizing.
Ativan
  •  

hazelspikes

With a laptop, my mounds of books, and history handouts, I could rule the world! Or, just think about my self-identity and help the world through being kind and teaching.
  •  

Jadedflames

Well, here are a couple that I think look pretty dang alright. Forgive the myspace aesthetic, I was fiddling with filters on my new camera. Many pictures of feet and household appliances in odd lighting were taken too. XD

~Jade
  •  

ativan

Quote from: Jadedflames on March 12, 2013, 09:25:18 PM
Well, here are a couple that I think look pretty dang alright.

The handgun is a nice accessory. One of my favorites. You look very...Alright.
  •  

androgynoid

My friend and I are talking about doing an androgynous photoshoot sometime in the next couple of months. I was playing around with my hair and makeup trying to get ideas, and I really like this look.

And once we do the shoot (which will involve me putting makeup on my cismale friend; I'm so excited! ;D) I will be sure to come back to this thread with evidence.
  •  

Shantel

Nice hairstyle, it fits you and goes hand-in-hand with the direction you are going when you get on HRT!
  •  

VannaSiamese

Quote from: androgynoid on March 24, 2013, 12:58:16 PM
My friend and I are talking about doing an androgynous photoshoot sometime in the next couple of months. I was playing around with my hair and makeup trying to get ideas, and I really like this look.

And once we do the shoot (which will involve me putting makeup on my cismale friend; I'm so excited! ;D) I will be sure to come back to this thread with evidence.

I think you will do fantastic!
  •  

Emanuelle aka ema

Ok guys this is my introduction and my photos, i´m male bodied, i am androgynous inside and out, i am from Mexico, i am 30 years old, please tell me what should i fix with FFS, nose, lips, hairline? the 3 of them? i want to embrace my femininity, i know i look like a girl already, but in this pics i am wearing fake eyelashes, basically that changes a lot, so i want to be femenine without eyelashes, any advice? i don´t want to wear makeups on my daily basis, just when i feel to, i am presenting myself as a male androgynous person, so i am not comfortable wearing make up out in public yet, so basically this are my girlie mode pics, some of them i was searching for an androgynous presentation or angle, tell me what do you think, androgynous enough? hahaha have a great day guys, i loove this forum, ciaooo

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/snapshot2013033013.jpg/ this is girlie mode on

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/snapshot2013031723.jpg/ girlie mode on

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/snapshot2013033115.jpg/ androgynous i think

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/snapshot2013033116.jpg/ girlie mode on

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/snapshot2013033116.jpg/ same photo
  •  

Emanuelle aka ema

quick note, i am not wearing make up at all, just eyelashes and lipstick, that´s all

and i am also learning how to send pictures
[/img]

Ok that was not ok hahaha, sorry
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emanuelle aka ema on April 07, 2013, 04:31:27 PM
quick note, i am not wearing make up at all, just eyelashes and lipstick, that´s all

and i am also learning how to send pictures
[/img]

Ok that was not ok hahaha, sorry

Ema, Holy Guacamole senorita you are beautiful, I wouldn't change a thing!
  •  

ativan

Ema,

I agree with Shan. You don't need to change a thing.
You have a very androgynous look right now.
There are cis woman who would love to have your already feminine look.
Ativan
  •  

Taka

ema, you look great. i only see a perfectly normal girl in those pics (not that there is any norm like that, but... hopefully you get my point), are you sure you didn't lie about being a guy...?
nice to meet you btw, i haven't visited the forums for a while so i only meet you now. welcome!
  •  

Emanuelle aka ema

Thanks Shan, Ativan and Taka, thanks for the complements you are so sweet, i have to think about my face though, i know i look ok, it is like i can get the beautifoul complement, but i want to get the gorgeous complement, do you know what i mean? for me this face is like my male face and i don´t like it that much, and basically i want a femenine face, but well, through time pass i will decide what i want, thanks everyone!! muaack, ciaoo
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emanuelle aka ema on April 08, 2013, 01:02:08 PM
Thanks Shan, Ativan and Taka, thanks for the complements you are so sweet, i have to think about my face though, i know i look ok, it is like i can get the beautifoul complement, but i want to get the gorgeous complement, do you know what i mean? for me this face is like my male face and i don´t like it that much, and basically i want a femenine face, but well, through time pass i will decide what i want, thanks everyone!! muaack, ciaoo

Oh Ema, your face is beautiful as it is, don't mess with it!
  •  

Emanuelle aka ema

hahahha Shan not messing with my face would be a difficult task, i am thinking it is part of my GID, so as my body, sometimes because of that i think i am transgender, but then i think about my baby and i realize i´m androgynous, tomorrow is my next session with my therapist, there are lots of things i want to talk about, so i´ll be posting tomorrow again, thank you all for your comments, see you, xoxoxo ciaooo
  •  

Keira

I'm genuinely curious if I look androgynous or perhaps andro-fem at the least...

At the most I'm wondering if I could pass as female one day...

Here goes...

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag60/Keira150/4E9753F1-2E7A-46DF-AC9E-8A2B840F555E-4173-00000BC6E5386E63_zpsf7607549.jpg

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag60/Keira150/EA9A57D1-140D-4D51-8C95-56ADDF0F4E4D-4131-00000BC43B30FC1B_zpsead03aac.jpg

Note- I need to get my hair styled again...it's a little messy. But I like the length.
  •  

ativan

Quote from: Sky-Blue on April 09, 2013, 01:46:16 PM
I'm genuinely curious if I look androgynous or perhaps andro-fem at the least...
At the most I'm wondering if I could pass as female one day...
Note- I need to get my hair styled again...it's a little messy. But I like the length.
Yes. A more androgynous style haircut and with a little makeup, you could pass as female.
If you went full tilt haircut and makeup, I think you'd pass as female without any problems, based on the pics at least.
More feminine glasses would help, also.
Ativan
  •  

Keira

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on April 09, 2013, 02:29:28 PM
Yes. A more androgynous style haircut and with a little makeup, you could pass as female.
If you went full tilt haircut and makeup, I think you'd pass as female without any problems, based on the pics at least.
Ativan

Do you know where I can find androgynous hair styles? Something more androgynous and yet feminine...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on April 09, 2013, 02:29:28 PM
Ativan

Yup, I'm with Ativan on that observation.
  •