Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Handguns, the ultimate badassed accessory.
  •  

Mayonnaise

This was a little trouble to track down. I'm the one who owns the camera, and it's mine and it's expensive, don't touch it! So despite being completely not camera shy, there aren't many pictures of me laying about that aren't:
a) Group shots (Don't want to post without permission.)
b) Ridiculous candids my shutterbug father took on a holiday.  (We don't need me in profile while peeling potatoes.)
c) Engaged in theatrical activity or cosplaying (W/Wigs and Costumes or what have you, not me.)
d) Asleep and drooling.
e) At least 2 years old already.

So here we have Grillmaster Mayo, Summer 2010, asking who gave the photographer permission to use my camera.

8^P
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Mayonnaise on April 15, 2013, 09:08:38 AM
This was a little trouble to track down. I'm the one who owns the camera, and it's mine and it's expensive, don't touch it! So despite being completely not camera shy, there aren't many pictures of me laying about that aren't:
a) Group shots (Don't want to post without permission.)
b) Ridiculous candids my shutterbug father took on a holiday.  (We don't need me in profile while peeling potatoes.)
c) Engaged in theatrical activity or cosplaying (W/Wigs and Costumes or what have you, not me.)
d) Asleep and drooling.
e) At least 2 years old already.

So here we have Grillmaster Mayo, Summer 2010, asking who gave the photographer permission to use my camera.

8^P

Hah cool photo, you're one of us kid! Love your sense of humor, sense of style and your cute looks! I am the Grillmaster here as well. Just got a full coverage apron, I like to use mesquite charcoal in the grill but it can give off small sparks that burn holes in my T shirts. Besides I have a shelf in front of me like you do that seems to catch whatever I am eating, the apron saves me from a lot of angst.
  •  

ativan

You look very alright. Nice to see you here!
Grilling! We still have snow on the ground here.

I know what you mean about your camera.
A person almost touched mine once.
I haven't seen them since....  ;)
One of these days, I'll have to make a photobucket account.
Ativan
  •  

hazelspikes

You look very nice Duckfish! I especially like the very colorful shirt. And the bear.
With a laptop, my mounds of books, and history handouts, I could rule the world! Or, just think about my self-identity and help the world through being kind and teaching.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: hazelspikes on April 21, 2013, 11:28:15 AM
You look very nice Duckfish! I especially like the very colorful shirt. And the bear.

Yeah, I especially like that great mop of hair! Trade ya Duckfish, you can have my little bald spot... :icon_mrgreen:
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

ativan

Quote from: duckfish405 on April 20, 2013, 12:22:56 PM
We're doin' this!
Doing it alright! I agree with the hair. Is it natural color?

Hey Barbie! It's always nice to see you popping in here. Your Avatar pic is very alright!
Ativan
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on April 21, 2013, 01:41:13 PM

Hey Barbie! It's always nice to see you popping in here. Your Avatar pic is very alright!
Ativan

Yeah, Barbie sure has the nice long stems on her!  ;)
  •  

duckfish405

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on April 21, 2013, 01:41:13 PM

It is my natural color.

Thank you all very much for the compliments!  I'll tell the bear he was appreciated him as well, should our paths ever cross again :P
  •  

Mayonnaise

•  

Jamie D

Well, me and a certain Ms. Godiva, prefer riding bare.
  •  

D0LL

@duckfish
I LOVE your hair. Mine does that EXACT thing at that length (it's currently that length), but since my natural colour is black, it looks a LOT less cute, and more didn't-have-time-to-get-ready-in-the-morning messy rather than your on-purpose messy look. ;P

I don't have any recent pictures online, I loathe myself too much to let any newer pictures surface...
I look much more masculine without makeup, believe it or not...
  •  

Erik Ezrin

Your face shape is on the masculine side, yes, but the makeup tops it over to female right now.
You also got a pic of yourself without makeup?

And yeah, I've also posted this pic in the 'do I pass' thread, but somehow I feel like I'm not passing at all. A few cashiers, someone asking for the way, etc. they all called me 'ma'am' or 'girl' or stuff like that, and it has happened  FOUR times now D:
I'm getting pretty frustrated 'cause I don't know what to change, it's just in my face... it has such soft features! :s Getting a different haircut might help, but I love my dreads like babies... ):
So... anyone advice? (or should I ask this in a different topic? I'm not sure, lol)
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

Jamie D

Erik, did you photoshop your avatar?!  If so, good job!
  •  

Erik Ezrin

Yeah, I did.
I wish I looked like my avatar IRL, lol ::)
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

D0LL

Quote from: Erik Ezrin on May 11, 2013, 02:39:47 AM
Yeah, I did.
I wish I looked like my avatar IRL, lol ::)
Be patient, I'm sure you'll get there someday.
I also saw your pics over in the other thread. You definitely pass, IMO. You have a younger male face, but a male face nonetheless. :) Maybe that's because your face shape somewhat reminds me of my one friend (male). He doesn't grow much facial hair, either, so don't get too hung up on it! ;P
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: D0LL on May 11, 2013, 01:03:56 AM
@duckfish
I LOVE your hair. Mine does that EXACT thing at that length (it's currently that length), but since my natural colour is black, it looks a LOT less cute, and more didn't-have-time-to-get-ready-in-the-morning messy rather than your on-purpose messy look. ;P

I don't have any recent pictures online, I loathe myself too much to let any newer pictures surface...
I look much more masculine without makeup, believe it or not...

So good looking! Very, very alright.

What amazing eyes you have ;D
  •