News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Pica Pica on October 07, 2013, 02:17:31 PM

My inner child when my inner child was outer.

Oooo, I feel like pinching somebody's cheek!
  •  

WolfSpirit

Thanks hope I appear a bit more in between, I know I should more when my binder comes in  ;D
  •  

Taka

that haircut looks like it could be tweaked a little to suit different appearances.
  •  

WolfSpirit

•  

Taka

yeah, that's what i meant. of course you can cut it shorter as well, but then your tweaking options will change too.
  •  

WolfSpirit

•  

Shantel

I like the T-shirt, that would suit me at times!
  •  

Lo

I took a picture of myself when I was hungover a few days ago because I thought my bed head looked good... photo didn't really capture it though. :P

(will delete later :B)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lo on October 12, 2013, 11:20:51 AM
I took a picture of myself when I was hungover a few days ago because I thought my bed head looked good... photo didn't really

You do look hung over and about ready to barf! Bed head never looks good, but overall you look good, no more tequila shots, get well!
  •  

Shantel

Reflection in my patio door, you can't see my face, consider it a favor!  :D

•  

DriftingCrow

Lo, you look cute hungover.

Shantel, you have such a girly way to how you stand, you look good.

:)
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: LearnedHand on October 12, 2013, 09:14:03 PM
Lo, you look cute hungover.

Shantel, you have such a girly way to how you stand, you look good.

:)
Hehehe so funny, thanks hon!  :)
  •  

Lo

Ahaha, thanks guys. :B

And Shantel, you always look so classy to me in your pictures. I hope I age as well as you.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lo on October 13, 2013, 12:57:01 PM
Ahaha, thanks guys. :B

And Shantel, you always look so classy to me in your pictures. I hope I age as well as you.

What a sweet thing to say, thank you! Just hormones, moisturizer coupled with exercise, diet, good genes and trying to smile a lot!
  •  

jojoglowe

Quote from: Shantel on October 13, 2013, 01:01:47 PM
...and trying to smile a lot!

i couldn't agree more: people have always told me that i'm always smiling. maybe i am, but it's not consciously. i think i'm addicted to the endorphins released from smiling. at times when i'm upset i'll notice that i haven't been smiling. i'll put on a fake smile, then it turns to a real one, next thing you know i'm back to normal. positive vibes forever!

...but remember, your not doing us a favor by hiding your face -wonderful and positive people like you have beautiful faces, tho i completely understand if you don't want to share... coming from a person who never shares any photos on the forums.. for some reason i thought it necessary for an avatar pic, but that's all you'll find of me!

Lo: I totally know what you mean about great looking/cute bed head. And yes, it is as elusive as the sasquatch, photos never capture it! you look great
o---o---o---o---o---o---peaceloveunderstanding---o---o---o---o---o---o

•  

Shantel

Quote from: jojoglowe on October 13, 2013, 01:27:53 PM

...but remember, your not doing us a favor by hiding your face -wonderful and positive people like you have beautiful faces, tho i completely understand if you don't want to share... coming from a person who never shares any photos on the forums.. for some reason i thought it necessary for an avatar pic, but that's all you'll find of me!

I have been asked why I don't show my face several times, it's because I require a certain amount of anonymity, not so much from members here but from outsiders who troll websites and forums trying to dig up information on people. I am no longer a member of the workforce so I am not concerned about some HR person digging into my private life anymore, and I'm not a wanted felon or running for political office so I'm not concerned about investigators chasing me down, however I have posted articles on other supposedly secure sites in the past only to see them turn up again on some search engine. That sort of creeps me out and is a big paranoia trigger.

Several years ago I emailed my resume to a claims adjusting organization on the East Coast, in it was a reference to the fact that I had owned a blasting business and had been employed by several large firms to demolish buildings and the like. I was shocked to find that information published on Google along with my address, phone number and a map to my home. I contacted Google and told them to take it down as they were compromising my safety and that of my family. They refused to do that and told me that the organization that had released it would have to make that request. I contacted the claims company and explained how irresponsible their actions had been and they had it down by the end of the day. All I could do was envision some terrorist organization contacting me for explosives. In the interim I received a phone call from some Neo-Nazis from Hayden Lake, Idaho and had to get the FBI involved. I relinquished my licenses following what had happened at the Federal Building in Oklahoma, because I didn't want to be viewed as a potential source of explosives by some terror organization.

Remember anything that you put up on the Internet is there forever! Many women here take their photos down after only a brief time because they intend to live stealth and prefer that their gender issues be kept private. I know it's irritating because some are so pretty and inspirational, but I completely understand their need to do so.
  •  

Lo

Exactly. I'm not out, and I want as much of that process as possible within my realm of control when it's time for me to do it. Unfortunately, that means my account and posts here are going to remain separate from my "real life".

And speaking of... hey Shan, you mind taking my image out of your post on the last page? Thanks :>
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lo on October 16, 2013, 01:55:07 PM
Exactly. I'm not out, and I want as much of that process as possible within my realm of control when it's time for me to do it. Unfortunately, that means my account and posts here are going to remain separate from my "real life".

And speaking of... hey Shan, you mind taking my image out of your post on the last page? Thanks :>

Consider it done!
  •  

WolfSpirit

Super excited I got my new binder in today and I never wore one before so didn't expect it to be such a pain to put on lol

What ya'll think? Look more passing or??

•  

Shantel

Quote from: WolfSpirit on October 17, 2013, 07:54:46 PM
Super excited I got my new binder in today and I never wore one before so didn't expect it to be such a pain to put on lol

What ya'll think? Look more passing or??

Looking like the moobs are gone big guy!
  •