Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia

Quote from: Nattie on April 08, 2014, 07:42:24 AM
So I know I don't look fem yet, but I've been 'out' to myself for two weeks and this is the first photo I've taken in a while where I don't look like a lumberjack. I bought some more fem/andro clothes. Tight jeans and a woman's top. I wish I had long hair though :( for those who haven't seen me before this is meeee ^_^

Also, what was the website you used for that Natalia?

I used this site:
http://www.taaz.com/

I'm sure you'll do fine with HRT, it will help feminizing your face and body a lot!!

Anyway, take a frontal high resolution pic of your face and upload it on the site. Remember to show us the results after :) I'm curious, but I'm sure you'll look like a pretty woman!!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on April 08, 2014, 07:25:42 AM

Looking awesome Aunty Shan. :D

Thanks hon, I know you meant awesome like an M1 Abrams Tank is awesome!  ;D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Nattie on April 08, 2014, 07:42:24 AM
So I know I don't look fem yet, but I've been 'out' to myself for two weeks and this is the first photo I've taken in a while where I don't look like a lumberjack. I bought some more fem/andro clothes. Tight jeans and a woman's top. I wish I had long hair though :( for those who haven't seen me before this is meeee ^_^

No way will you ever look like a lumberjack Nattie, the one in the bright colored shirt and white hat a couple of posts above you is how lumberjacks are built dear! I live in the Pacific Northwest so I should know these things!  :D
  •  

Kara Jayde

Quote from: Shantel on April 08, 2014, 09:14:24 AM
No way will you ever look like a lumberjack Nattie, the one in the bright colored shirt and white hat a couple of posts above you is how lumberjacks are built dear! I live in the Pacific Northwest so I should know these things!  :D

Hehe that's sweet of you Shantel ^^ I've had a beard and very rugged clothing most of my life so I'm used to looking very 'manly'.

Quote from: Natalia on April 08, 2014, 08:30:29 AM
I used this site:
http://www.taaz.com/

I'm sure you'll do fine with HRT, it will help feminizing your face and body a lot!!

Anyway, take a frontal high resolution pic of your face and upload it on the site. Remember to show us the results after :) I'm curious, but I'm sure you'll look like a pretty woman!!

Nawwwww thank you Natalia <3 I can only hope. That website is like catnip for me, it simultaneously makes my dysphoria better and worse, I soooo wish I looked like this in the mirror, hehe. Don't laugh >_< I know it looks strange :3 I also only have an ipad for a camera so quality isn't great.

•  

Mickie

Quote from: Nattie on April 08, 2014, 10:02:14 AM

Nawwwww thank you Natalia <3 I can only hope. That website is like catnip for me, it simultaneously makes my dysphoria better and worse, I soooo wish I looked like this in the mirror, hehe. Don't laugh >_< I know it looks strange :3 I also only have an ipad for a camera so quality isn't great nrgh.

I had the same feeling using it...

I like your digital transformation though ^^
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 09, 2014, 03:06:26 PM
Quite alright-y, n'est-ce pas? Not exactly female, nor obviously male. I have had a couple of funny incidents while wearing this particular outfit :)

In this pic you look like a girl I went to school with, lol
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quite alright-y, n'est-ce pas? Not exactly female, nor obviously male. I have had a couple of funny incidents while wearing this particular outfit :)

Im soooo gonna steal that outfit. lol

Looking great.  I love the hair.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 09, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
Hey, I cant be THAT young, lol!

But one random dude was pretty much obviously startled when he bumped into me while entering male WC. He was quite hesitant to proceed further but that allowed me to quickly escape :D.

Idunno, I graduated highschool in 08. You're almost a spitting image of her here :P
  •  

barbie

Yes. I agree that you now look androgynous to my eyes. Actually, most beautiful women, or even men, are a little bit androgynous, at least to me.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 10, 2014, 01:40:34 PM
Cool! Especially considering that I graduated 18 years ago, lol!

Don't believe you. Just saying.
  •  

Mickie

Lol, I believe you graduated. It's hard to believe 18 years ago tho
  •  

Shantel

•  

sad panda

Welp.. here's what I'm workin' with....

Gah... what's a boy to do?? Not sure what I'm going to end up with as far as hormones and stuff.

The hoodie is the only boy clothes i have right now.. it's actually women's but I bought it for the size back before I had transitioned and was just living as a cis boy in the first place. Men's are just too big.... Dx
  •  

V M

I think you're rather lucky  :icon_chick:  You look's a girl already
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

sad panda

Quote from: V M on April 26, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
I think you're rather lucky  :icon_chick:  You look's a girl already

Sorry I should have said I'm going in the other direction.. lol Dx trying to figure out how to present male.
  •  

V M

Quote from: sad panda on April 26, 2014, 05:28:30 AM
Sorry I should have said I'm going in the other direction.. lol Dx trying to figure out how to present male.

Oops!!! Sorry, I should have noticed - My mistake
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

barbie

Quote from: sad panda on April 26, 2014, 02:09:30 AM

Gah... what's a boy to do?? Not sure what I'm going to end up with as far as hormones and stuff.

The hoodie is the only boy clothes i have right now.. it's actually women's but I bought it for the size back before I had transitioned and was just living as a cis boy in the first place. Men's are just too big.... Dx

I am sorry, but you look like a too beautiful woman to be presented as a man.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

HorizonBound

I just feel soooooooo fantastic when I look like this.

•  

Ms Grace

Quote from: sad panda on April 26, 2014, 02:09:30 AM

I see what you mean when you say you can't pass as male any more. Hm, I suppose you've had your beard/facial hair and body hair removed with laser/electro? If not it should come back on T but maybe not as thickly or as coarse (going by my own experience). Certainly the shape of your face and quality of your skin will change...maybe shorter hair? Can't remember if you've said you've had SRS, if not some sexual function will return but it will take several months (again, going by personal experience).
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

sad panda

@horizonbound looking fab!!! :3

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 26, 2014, 07:06:28 PM
I see what you mean when you say you can't pass as male any more. Hm, I suppose you've had your beard/facial hair and body hair removed with laser/electro? If not it should come back on T but maybe not as thickly or as coarse (going by my own experience). Certainly the shape of your face and quality of your skin will change...maybe shorter hair? Can't remember if you've said you've had SRS, if not some sexual function will return but it will take several months (again, going by personal experience).

Nah nothing is really permanent but I will need top surgery. I don't particularly want facial hair I think but I don't have much anyway... I never lost any sexual function either but it's not a big thing to me either way.

It sucks, I'd be mostly ok with how I look now if I just got really thin, unfortunately I'm not gonna pass, but, that's ok too I guess, being a boy again is just really for my own sanity (:

Quote from: barbie on April 26, 2014, 05:00:32 PM
I am sorry, but you look like a too beautiful woman to be presented as a man.

barbie~~

I can't be a beautiful boy? :(
  •