The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Mickie on August 06, 2014, 11:05:32 PM
Shantel, you're 71?!........

I don't believe you.

I mean, happy belated, but I still don't believe you :P

Yup, just older than dirt in years and still immature as any teenager in my behavior, dress mode and outlook on life, but thanks for the nice complement I'll run with it!
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Shantel on August 07, 2014, 11:47:48 AM
Yup, just older than dirt in years and still immature as any teenager in my behavior, dress mode and outlook on life, but thanks for the nice complement I'll run with it!

Haha, no problem :P

Here's me... Am I at least starting to look andro?
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Mickie on August 18, 2014, 09:56:59 PM

Linkie is not working :(.
  •  

Mickie

•  

Shantel

Yes you are. Doing anything about the beard so far?
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Shantel on August 19, 2014, 06:15:36 PM
Yes you are. Doing anything about the beard so far?
Not really... Though I did recently buy makeup that I plan to try and cover it with. As soon as I figure out how to do it lol
  •  

Sammy

Yes and no... if I get fixated on some of Your facial features then it feels like femininity is hiding under Your skin.. eyes especially, there is something "girlie" in them... But if I look at Your face as a whole, then it is male leaning andro (not andro by default). Nothing that could not be fixed with longer hair and tamed eyebrows - if You wish that :).
  •  

Mickie

Thanks for the tips!

Also, I tried makeup for the first time...

•  

Sammy

Quote from: Mickie on August 25, 2014, 12:36:36 AM
Thanks for the tips!

Also, I tried makeup for the first time...

Wow! And You instantly joined the dark side :) :) :). OMG, this is amazing - and You have better make up skills than I do :D :D :D. Seriously, this IS amazing :) And I told Ya that You have feminine eyes :). Cant deny that anymore :).
  •  

Dread_Faery

Various states of looking alright... Last picture is a repost form the other forum, I'm going to delete the other post though.

•  

Alice Rogers

Three months into my hormones, sadly the boobs are a padded bra BUT I have my own honest to god 'a' cups inside the bra now, more development in the early stages of my hormones than I ever dreamt possible!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzjugcna4b2ymaw/20140905_160608.jpg?dl=0
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Alice Rogers on September 09, 2014, 12:39:47 PM
Three months into my hormones, sadly the boobs are a padded bra BUT I have my own honest to god 'a' cups inside the bra now, more development in the early stages of my hormones than I ever dreamt possible!

"Everything goes better with CocaCola", very sweet Alice, love your face and the look on it, you could be my better looking twin sister sweetheart!  :icon_bunch: :eusa_clap:
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Dread_Faery on September 09, 2014, 12:28:37 PM
Various states of looking alright... Last picture is a repost form the other forum, I'm going to delete the other post though.

Looking alright??? Pfft.  Looking hot!  Especially with the skateboard.  The board makes you look even hotter. ^.^
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Alice Rogers on September 09, 2014, 12:39:47 PM

Those boobs are on the way along with everything else.  Like a package sent in the mail from China with the cheapest possible shipping.  China is sooooo far but its worth the distance. :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dread_Faery on September 09, 2014, 12:28:37 PM

My, My, oh my but you are pretty skater girl! I love your penchant for color, I'm into it big time too!
  •  

Dread_Faery

Playing with alien-esque makeup for a party at the end of the week.

•  

Mickie

•  

Sammy

OK, maybe this is going to be insensitive, and I apologise in advance if... But, Dread_Faery, I am really not getting who You are :). If You are MAAB then why posting in "alright" thread? I recall You saying that You are female bodied - does that mean that You are FAAB but consider Yourself non-binary? It is just so confusing, especially because You look 101% FAAB (and I am not getting any FtM vibes from You either...). I am terribly sorry if I said something insensitive again, but... I just wanted to know :).
  •  

Dread_Faery

I was MAAB, medically transitioned a few years ago. I consider myself female bodied, but don't identify as a woman and I'm not sure if I fully identify as female. I just feel more at home here than trying to pass myself off as a binary woman. Which as you said I'm more than capable of doing, it just feels like another box to me.

Truthfully I don't rightly know where I sit, but my heart tells me that binary woman is not for me, at this point in time I'm happy to be female and be addressed as she but that might change in time.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Dread_Faery on September 16, 2014, 01:09:02 PM
I was MAAB, medically transitioned a few years ago. I consider myself female bodied, but identify as a woman and I'm not sure if I fully identify as female. I just feel more at home here than trying to pass myself off as a binary woman. Which as you said I'm more than capable of doing, it just feels like another box to me.

Truthfully I don't rightly know where I sit, but my heart tells me that binary woman is not for me, at this point in time I'm happy to be female and be addressed as she but that might change in time.

Ahh, thanks for clearing this up for me :). And I think I do understand Your feelings and can relate a lot. And You do look gorgeous, btw - but You know that already.
  •