News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammy

Quote from: Jay27 on September 30, 2014, 03:21:24 PM
I find that in male restrooms, there is much less chit-chat and loitering. You go in, do your business, and get out. It's highly unlikely that anyone will confront you, but if they do, you can just give them that "what?" look.

Yeah, it is mostly non-verbal language... Once it was like disapproving stare from an older gent, which I simply ignored. Then there was another dude, who was like "Wtf??? Why are You coming outta MY PRECIOUS restroom?" And another guy just turned his head away. But pretty often they would just turn their stare away without even realising who is there - I once was washing my hands at restroom in large shopping mall when two uniformed security guys came in for "nature's call". This is entirely different setting but they made the point not to look at anyone else too... :D.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on September 30, 2014, 03:13:35 PM
Dunno, recently I am starting to think that it is their problem, not my :). And if someone will confront me... then I can always switch to extra low chest voice and say something like: "Dude, is there an issue or what?"

Actually nobody confronts me. But, my problem is at my campus. All students know who I am, and I have to use men's. While wearing miniskirt and heels, it is difficult to enter men's. Probably I may ask girl students whether I can use women's....

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jamiep

@barbie, the rule where I live, my friends told me, the gender you present is the washroom you use. When I dress female I always use the ladies washroom in public places. No asking you just do. As you say all students know who you are, they should know you wouldn't do anything wrong or it would jeopardize your job. You dressed as a Lady can be troublesome going in the men's washroom.

Back on topic as I don't want to move this off topic.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jaded Jade

- JJ
  •  

Gothic Dandy

Emily, I agree with everyone, you look awesome!

And hey look, you all finally get to see what Luca looks like!

I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. I just keep getting shorter and shorter...one of these days I'll have nothing left. I had waist-length hair until my early 20's.

Am I as androgynous as I think I am, or do you all just see a woman?   :'(
Just a little faerie punk floating through this strange world of humans.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Gothic Dandy Luca on October 16, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. I just keep getting shorter and shorter...one of these days I'll have nothing left. I had waist-length hair until my early 20's.

I think I see a woman, but then again I don't know for sure and anyway who gives a rip! Either way you look great and I love the hair!
  •  

Mickie

Boy mode... Including but not limited to mutton chops.

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Sammy

Peeps, can I kindly ask all those who quoted my pics to modify respective posts? Thank You in advance and good luck and have fun here everyone! This is my last post here, but things are alright (just as this thread suggests) and there is no need to worry. I just cant stomach examples of hypocrisy, ignorance and double standards anymore - could not do it before and E has not softened that part of me and I am thankful for that.
Those who have my contacts, can still reach me if You wish to do so.
  •  

Taka

emily... that's so sad!

me looking like me.
  •  

Dread_Faery

•  

Gothic Dandy

Takaaaa you look hot!  We have similar hair, haha.

Emily, I think you can just delete or rename your photos at the source to remove them from everyone's posts. Sorry to see you go!

Nice mutton chops, Mickie. And I love the quizzical expression.
Just a little faerie punk floating through this strange world of humans.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on October 24, 2014, 08:08:24 AM
emily... that's so sad!

me looking like me.

You have similar upper eyelids to mine. As I got older the hooding became more pronounced and eventually I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty, seemed as if I was standing in a cave looking out in retrospect. Don't worry, it's genetic stuff hon!
  •  

ElioAyla

I was thinking about maybe doing this gig and I don't know if I should say I'm male, female, or both....I don't think "both" goes over well outside of big cities.... :icon_no:

uploading pictures

•  

Dread_Faery

Quote from: Gothic Dandy Luca on October 16, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

Pretty androgynous, sort of midway between a teenage emo boy and a tom boi dyke. If we were interacting I'd most likely ask you what your preferred pronouns were :)
  •  

Taka

Quote from: Shantel on October 31, 2014, 12:13:25 PM
You have similar upper eyelids to mine. As I got older the hooding became more pronounced and eventually I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty, seemed as if I was standing in a cave looking out in retrospect. Don't worry, it's genetic stuff hon!
i know, you told me...
if only i knew how to kill genes. fixing eyelids seems like such a vain thing to do, but i'll end up doing it if they try to rob me of my vision.
should ask an asian surgeon if it comes to that, wouldn't trust a european with my eye shape. they're the only thing that look indigenous about me.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on November 03, 2014, 03:09:10 AM
i know, you told me...
if only i knew how to kill genes. fixing eyelids seems like such a vain thing to do, but i'll end up doing it if they try to rob me of my vision.
should ask an asian surgeon if it comes to that, wouldn't trust a european with my eye shape. they're the only thing that look indigenous about me.

I thought it was vain initially, but I was almost running over people in the crosswalk because my peripheral vision had been compromised, so my company insurance at the time paid for it as they viewed me as a liability driving their company vehicles. I'm glad I had it done!
  •  

Dread_Faery

Waistcoats make me feel bad ass, and surprisingly femme

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Dread_Faery on November 03, 2014, 06:35:11 PM
Waistcoats make me feel bad ass, and surprisingly femme

You're so damned cute Dread_Faery!
  •  

Sammy

Change of plans, folks. I am not going anywhere and You are all gonna suffer my intolerable presence a little longer. But it is nice to see You all around and lots of cuties here too :) :) :).
  •