Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex11003131

Quote from: BlueSloth on February 20, 2012, 12:12:25 AM
I know that feeling.  It's wonderful, isn't it.

Could it be because you're tired of people thinking of you as male?  I know in my case, being seen as female isn't correct either, but it's a refreshing change from being seen as male.

You do look quite androgynous in that picture.  I'm jealous :)

Tbh, I think if I could choise I'd have been born female, but still been adrogyne, only thing I'd miss out on was a good screamo voice lol :P

right now I have about 3 different things that I have to deal with, 4 if you include this, but this has been the only one that I can really find comfort in, I love it weirdly enough :P
  •  

Julian

Heh. If I had the choice I'd have been born male and still been neutrois, at the expense of a lovely soprano voice.

I wanted to take a picture and show off how lovely and red my hair was, but my webcam was like LOLNOPE.

•  

ativan

Julian! You take the best pics! I'm jealous of how alright you look with style and presentation.

:o Ativan
  •  

Apollo

I felt fairly dapper today, the one high point of it so far.

Crappy webcam picture is pretty crappy.
  •  

ativan

Very alright.

I want to take a hammer to my web cam. But it's still to new.
I should just do it anyways and get a better one.

Very alright. Yep.
Ativan
  •  

Pica Pica

I'm very much enjoying the union flag, the braces and the coat - there is something a bit joy division about the look I reckon, I like it.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Julian

Quote from: Ativan on February 21, 2012, 02:03:52 PM
Julian! You take the best pics! I'm jealous of how alright you look with style and presentation.

:o Ativan

Haha, the only ones anyone sees are like the top 5%. Surprising as it may be, I'm generally not very photogenic.

Thank you, though. :-*
  •  

ativan

I take literally thousands of photo's a year. Less than 5% pass the final cut. Of those, maybe 10% get printed and/or published.
It takes effort and time along with many try's to get the emotional tone that you set out for in a photo.
But when you do, the true beauty and emotion you tried to capture will come through.
It is the same as when a view catches your eye for a moment. Your mind takes the picture for you to remember.

Ativan
  •  

barbie

A recent photo of me. My male colleague took it for me. My usual outfit during winter.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Medusa

Nice Barbie  ;)

Hi, I put my photo here, because I look andro now. I try something new, what do you think? I'm, now about 1 week off HRT so I have some unvanted face changes.  :'(

Here I'm last month.
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Jamie D

The headband, t-shirt, and the shadow on the upper lip give a decidedly male-ish impression.
I read the bottom picture as female.
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Ash

Apollo, I love your hairstyle and also the braces. Very dapper indeed and definitely alright.   
  •  

sophia001

Quote from: J S on January 02, 2012, 08:54:49 AM
not on hrt or anything yet...

wow :o so cute
you look just like an ex g/f

- Soph
  •  

tekla

No fair Picax2, thats' beyond alright, a smoking jacket moves it right up to suave and debonair.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Anthropos

So after about three years of oscillating between masculine and feminine expression/identity and everything in between, I've finally (with the help of my awesome friends from my college's LGBTUnion) realized I have a genderqueer identity and have for the present settled on an androgynous male expression. Really the "aha" moment for the latter came when I watched the first season of the L Word with Shane. A kind of long-haired butch expression really suits what I want to present as.

•  

foosnark

•  

JinJan

Foosnark - help, please!  I tried to post a pic, under the 'You are...allright' thread, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.  I clicked on that little 'camera' icon, but I didn't understand what to do next.  Maybe I can't upload, from my tablet.  Thanks for any help you can offer (or anyone else, too!)  Thanks, Foosnark - JinJan.
  •  

JinJan

I just answered my own question (above) - it appears that my inability to post a pic, has to do with 'post rankings' - looks like I have to wait awhile - couldn't tell if I have to wait until I have 15, or 50, posts - no biggie - it will happen, eventually!  Thanks, anyway - JinJan.
  •  

Ash

Quote from: Anthropos on April 17, 2012, 10:33:50 PM
So after about three years of oscillating between masculine and feminine expression/identity and everything in between, I've finally (with the help of my awesome friends from my college's LGBTUnion) realized I have a genderqueer identity and have for the present settled on an androgynous male expression. Really the "aha" moment for the latter came when I watched the first season of the L Word with Shane. A kind of long-haired butch expression really suits what I want to present as.

Looking good :D
  •