News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Quote from: barbie on August 04, 2012, 11:20:24 AM
Today I went to a nearby beach with my family. I was just so so.

Barbie~~
Yah,... so so alright! You look very nice.
Ativan
  •  

Winter(howl)

I just wanted to say that I absolutely *LOVE* this post!  :)

I always feel that I get that "you look....alright" when I dress like a guy.  It's frustrating.  Blah.  :P
Cheers,

Winter(Howl)   :D
  •  

ativan

Changed my avatar, I liked the old one, but it wasn't me.
(I hope nobody took it as actually that)
But yes, that is me.

I live in an area that is more than just rural.
I have dirt roads to walk on that I rarely, if any, see others.
There are lots of wooded areas that I have never seen anyone else.
So with the hot weather this year, that is how I generally dress. Fun.
I don't know if it qualifies as 'Alright', but it sure feels alright.

Ativan
  •  

Edge

That's you? I don't whether to wish I looked like you or make a flirty comment.
  •  

ativan

I just received a message asking about my avatar.
The other one, not me. I wish it was. I don't have the waist or butt.
A friend saw it and referred it to me, knowing how I will walk around like that.
The avatar that is up now, is me.
I do have one like it except I'm wearing a camo miniskirt. Just for the fun of it.

Ativan
  •  

barbie

Wearing sports bras is not common here, except some marathon events.
I run with sports bras once or twice per year.
I just wish I look alright.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

suzifrommd

In response to requests, here is a picture of me en femme after my recent (first) outing. Face blacked out to prevent ID.

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

ativan

Drillquip,.. I really like that shirt.

agfrommd,.. Thanks for the blacked out qualifier. My first thought was to much makeup  ;D
You look really alright! Very nice. Love the hair.

Ativan

•  

Glubert

Here I am with one of my favorite movies of all time, the new Cannibal corpse album, and my new Monoprice 8323 headphones. http://puu.sh/12clW
I love my Monoprice 8323 headphones. 8)
  •  

Eva Marie

Quote from: DrillQuip on August 30, 2012, 07:16:41 PM
I like the look Agfrommd. Very nice and natural. I think my favorite part is the hair.

I agree. Very nice presentation.
  •  

tekla

Grammy Crew a few years ago in my favorite shirt because it was the last real tour.  The Grammy's, they were alright, meh.

grammy
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Ave

Quote from: tekla on September 09, 2012, 11:07:34 PM
Grammy Crew a few years ago in my favorite shirt because it was the last real tour.  The Grammy's, they were alright, meh.

grammy
you have nice eyes :P
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

Ave

Quote from: agfrommd on August 30, 2012, 03:35:46 PM
In response to requests, here is a picture of me en femme after my recent (first) outing. Face blacked out to prevent ID.

you have hips!

try bangs though. That way people won't be able to tell it's a wig because of the hairline.
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

tekla

That was day 3 1/2 with a total of 10 hours sleep, I wasn't seeing much at all with those eyes.
  •  

Ave

Quote from: tekla on September 09, 2012, 11:20:46 PM
That was day 3 1/2 with a total of 10 hours sleep, I wasn't seeing much at all with those eyes.

That's crazy. I fall asleep in class or on the train and end up in the bronx or something if I were to have so little sleep.
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

tekla

When I work I prefer to work like that, my standard 'work day' in that area is anywhere from 14-18 hours,* but stuff like huge set-ups like that are all about getting it done regardless of sleep, besides once you make it to double-time no one wants to stop, the money is way, way too good.

*- but I also take lots, and lots, and lots of time off, I only worked 3 shows this summer for example.  And those pretty much by protest.
  •  

Pica Pica

I went to my cousin's meet and greet party for her forthcoming wedding and for some reason or other, the highlight in the buffet was a cooked pig's face which people carved parts of the cheek out of.

Unfortunately, the other highlight was the copious amounts of wine and it was too, too long before I was using the pig's face as a ventriloquist's dummy and miming to Wet Wet Wet's 'Love is all around'.

Here are the photos.

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

DrillQuip

•  

barbie

Quote from: tekla on September 09, 2012, 11:30:42 PM
When I work I prefer to work like that, my standard 'work day' in that area is anywhere from 14-18 hours,* but stuff like huge set-ups like that are all about getting it done regardless of sleep, besides once you make it to double-time no one wants to stop, the money is way, way too good.

*- but I also take lots, and lots, and lots of time off, I only worked 3 shows this summer for example.  And those pretty much by protest.

Oh. I missed you, tekla. You finally came back! Thanks.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Phoeniks

Hi there. I look like this. Still a tiny bit too girly for feeling okay about it, but more like myself than ever before. :)
Have had that short hair for some weeks now, and feeling much better than with the long hair I used to have.
Still thinking of finally getting a new color, too - I've been a redhead for eight years. :P

If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.
  •