Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"Embarking On A New Life Journey" Dedicated To My True Love

Started by qUiRkY qUeEn, July 10, 2011, 01:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qUiRkY qUeEn

I will take your hand and hold on tight,

No need to feel like you have to fight.

To live in total fright is so dumb,

I want to look toward the sun.

Life will not call me to the ugly side,

At times my essence totally feels like it will collide.

I feel as to crumble,

Life has me wanting to stumble.

My insides are chaotic & the only way to stop it,

Is to hold you close.

My true self will keep on showing,

For I want to keep on glowing.

We will be standing together to feel the pleasure

of life's fantastic treasures.

It does not feel like this could happen now,

But remember to look toward you guardian angel and hear her sound.

by: Quirky Queen
  •  

chloe23

Great emotional poem.....  It shows how you deeply love this person and more than willing to support her !00% during her journey. You both will need to support each other, because this is both of yours journey, and you need to show each other unconditional love.

Hugs,
Chloe
  •  

spacial

Thank you for sharing that. Your devotion comes across strongly in those words
  •  

Robyn

Not only that, but your spouse should never 'transition faster than her guardian angel [you] can fly'.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

qUiRkY qUeEn

Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies!!!! I truly appreciate it. I truly feel the pain she goes threw and I am the one that needs to be positive and strong!! I want to see her be totally complete. She already feels complete with me, but not with herself. It is of the upmost importance she really and truly loves looking at herself in the mirror, because I feel in love with "her" looks and of course personality from the gecko!!!!!
  •  

qUiRkY qUeEn

Quote from: Robyn on July 10, 2011, 03:57:30 PM
Not only that, but your spouse should never 'transition faster than her guardian angel [you] can fly'.

Robyn

I absolutely LOVE angels, so when I saw your post, it brought a smile to my face. I will remember this one!! Thank you, really and truly...
  •  

lectrocutie

Every day I am at a loss for what to do. The world is closing in around me. I miss her and what we shared and as I sit here now if I had known she wouldnt be in my life at all, I do not think I would of chose to live. I think about the mistakes Ive made, some just acting out because I had no one, no family no friends no lover no job anfd now I have none of that still only my family, well dad and mom came too because Ive been fighting a drug trafficking case that has the potential to give me 20 to life. I wrote her a letter to tell her I needed her as a friend and I was handed a restraining order in jail after the cops came and arrested me again 3 hours after they rel;eased me (they seriously just wanted to strip search me). In the letter she calls me her transgender husband and things of a similiar likeness. Things she would never say. I swear I feel at times as if it is all some orchestrated conspiracy or that when I died on feb 15 2012 that I awoke in a strange parralel universe where she thinks I am dead...

Im not sure what to do. every day I live in excrutiating pain so deep in my spoul that Ive given up and simply am like an automoton only6 soon Ill be homeless

•