Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

pets

Started by Natkat, May 22, 2012, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what kind of pet do you have / wish to have?

Dog
53 (53%)
Cat
56 (56%)
Rabbit
6 (6%)
guniea pig
3 (3%)
hamster
6 (6%)
mouse
0 (0%)
bird
7 (7%)
fish
15 (15%)
snake
2 (2%)
turtle
7 (7%)
rats
4 (4%)
horse
6 (6%)
others
17 (17%)
no pets at all
5 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Felix

My apartment allows cats and so we'll probably get one. I'm ambivalent. I don't want more expense or work, but my daughter has never had a pet mammal and I feel like I'm depriving her. Cats are wonderful.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

paula otto

I have three domestic cats and one hybrid cat (F3 Savannah). I LOVE all cats: domestic, hybrid exotic, and pure exotics  :eusa_dance:.
  •  

Felix

We have a cat now. Yep yep. A beautiful longhair shelter kitty who is almost as old as my middleschooler and pretty adorable as well.
  •  

Jen-Jen

I have a cat his name is Simon :) He is my little Catfish, beacuse he loves water.

Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

oviabshe

All I have is a rat.  But when I have my own home, I want to have a few dogs, goats, and a miniature donkey.  Probably never going to be able to have the goats or donkey, but I can dream.
  •  

Felix

Quote from: oviabshe on July 29, 2012, 10:38:18 AM
All I have is a rat.  But when I have my own home, I want to have a few dogs, goats, and a miniature donkey.  Probably never going to be able to have the goats or donkey, but I can dream.
Rats can be pretty wonderful.
  •  

Bexi

Ive got a rat, two dogs (one of which is an ex police dog!), a cat and an albino chinchilla!
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

xxchristina22

only two dogs. A 7mo bullmastiff boy and 2yr boxer girl. I love them both and take them with me jogging every morning
  •  

Sara Thomas

We have a dog and four cats.
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Floritine

My house mates have 2 cats + 1 more that's here on a visit while the owners is OS, N1 & N3 are nice and quiet but N2 does what he wants, but I'm glad it isn't my furnisher in the lounge room as its shredded from them scratching it,
Give me a dog any day that doesn't leave hair everywhere
N1 & N3

•  

Jenny07

No pets for me at the moment. :(

I do have a cat who lives away from home. He moved out many years ago to my aunts, said something about the food being better. He eats anything. A beautiful Russian Blue called Pushkin or alternatively flea bag...

He's quite old now and mostly blind at 19 years but still very cute.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

I had a Russian blue as a child, beautiful cat and probably the only one that could hold his own against our Siamese
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MayoiNeko

Currently I'm living in a rental house that doesn't allow pets (doesn't stop some of my housemates from keeping rats though >.>)

but when I'm in a house that accepts it and I've got the spare money I want to get a Maine Coon cat, which is the largest domestic breed available.. cuz big cats are amazing ^.^
  •  

Disgusting

I can't currently have any pets in this apartment, which makes me absolutely miserable.  I'm not whole without a cat in my life!  This is the first place I've lived that didn't have one.  I'll be looking to adopt a cat as soon as I'm able.  I'd also like to have a dog and some sort of reptile, maybe a couple of betta fish... but if I could only choose one pet, it would definitely be a cat.
  •  

Tossu-sama

We got a spoiled cat prince called Paavo-Aukusti. ;D
My first cat Vilsu lives with my Mom and stepdad but I pretty much still consider her to be my cat.

I'm planning to get a dog in the future when our financial situation and lives are otherwise better.
  •  

xander

can't i just vote for cats 5 times?
  •  

Alainaluvsu

I have an American Shorthair cat named Snowshoes. We call her more vulgar names but Snowshoes is her name. She's like the #3 most important thing to me behind my mom and HRT.

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

jesseofthenorth

Cantankerous Dachshund, needy shi tzu, geriatric Lab
Still trying to find all the facets of my identity now that I am firmly and forever out of my closet. The question is: who am I really?
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Chamillion

I've had at least one cat all my life; the most cats we've had at once was 7. Now we're down to 3. I love cats and can't see a point in my life where I wouldn't want one.

I like dogs too. I had 1 growing up, a black lab/german shepherd mix. He was great. I'll have another dog again later in life cos a cat can't keep me company when I go hiking like a nice big dog can.

Also selected "other" cos I used to have ferrets and they were awesome. Really sweet and playful animals. I could see myself getting 2 at some point (has to be 2 though, they get very lonely otherwise).

One of my babies just died 3 weeks ago. She was the sweetest and most photogenic animal in the world  :'(
;D
  •