Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

pets

Started by Natkat, May 22, 2012, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what kind of pet do you have / wish to have?

Dog
53 (53%)
Cat
56 (56%)
Rabbit
6 (6%)
guniea pig
3 (3%)
hamster
6 (6%)
mouse
0 (0%)
bird
7 (7%)
fish
15 (15%)
snake
2 (2%)
turtle
7 (7%)
rats
4 (4%)
horse
6 (6%)
others
17 (17%)
no pets at all
5 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Carrie Liz

KITTIES!!! :D

Here's my two favorite adorable housemates... Thelma and Louise. We just adopted them from a local animal shelter last October. And we love em, we love em, we love em!!!

(They're sisters, by the way. And yes, they definitely act like it. Constantly either licking each-other adorably, or trying to strangle each-other depending on what kind of mood they're in.)
  •  

V M

Uh oh, cute critter invasion  :laugh:  They are all lovely

*I am found wanting*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

janetcgtv

Although I prefer having a dog especially a small one, I can't have any due to rules where I live.
  •  

AnomalyEternal

Other: three beautiful Eastern Blue Tongue Lizards.
  •  

Tysilio

Dogs.

We lost our fine German shorthair, Bailey, almost a year ago (she was 14) -- we're just starting to talk about having another dog.

Here she is, in her prime:

Mad torpedo girl -- she loved swimming for tennis balls:

Older tired girl:

I miss her.
Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

Silver Centurion

Had a dog, lop rabbit and hamster.
Currently have a rabbit mix, dog and three ferrets.

Sadly all of my guys are going to pass around the same time :( Will be looking into getting a Pug then.
  •  

Sylvie

We have a 10-gallon fish tank with glofish and neon tetras. (Used to have dalmatian mollies and flame von rios, but the glofish and neons seem to live longer in our tank and I have a 5 year old so... yeah.) I'd love to have a dog or cat, but my spouse is highly allergic (even to the ones that are supposedly hypoallergenic). The fish are fun, though. Kind of relaxing to watch them.
  •  

Charr Lee

•  

CynthiaAnn

We are a cat household and have 2 birds (conure and African grey parrot).

Cynthia
  •  

Anastasia

I was always a cat person (8 over my life so far, one now) until we got a dog (Australian Shepard/mutt mix), now dogs (Catahoula Leopard). Both dogs are rescue dogs. The second one made the news being the sibling of a puppy that fell into a cave last year. I also used to keep and breed fish (angel fish and gold severum).
  •