Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

pets

Started by Natkat, May 22, 2012, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what kind of pet do you have / wish to have?

Dog
53 (53%)
Cat
56 (56%)
Rabbit
6 (6%)
guniea pig
3 (3%)
hamster
6 (6%)
mouse
0 (0%)
bird
7 (7%)
fish
15 (15%)
snake
2 (2%)
turtle
7 (7%)
rats
4 (4%)
horse
6 (6%)
others
17 (17%)
no pets at all
5 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Natkat

what pet do you have or want to have?

I dont have any pets for the moment, but I would like to have 2 rats in the nearly future and then 2 cats afterward when I move to a place who allows it.

•  

Devlyn

I have a dog and a bunch of goldfish. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jamie D

I have a dog and a bunch of tropical fish.  Hugs, Jamie

(Wait just a second ... I've heard that before ) ::)
  •  

Sarah Louise

I've had cats most of my life, but I have had a collie dog, hampsters, guinea pigs, turtles, fish (both fresh and salt water 55 gallon tanks), birds.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

King Malachite

I have 2 cats and a kitten.

I've been brought up with cats.  I had fish but the cats either killed them or they died.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Once-ler

I have three cats right now. c:
We're watching our Grandma's chihuahua, though, and she is not going to recover;
so, he might become a permanent member of the family soon.

I've always wanted a pet walrus, a turtle, or a buffalo, though. C:
  •  

Shang

I have:

1 dog
1 rabbit
15 hermit crabs
7 fish

I also want to get:

One more dog
An iguana (to be named Gojira)
A cat
  •  

Renee D

I have a dog, he's just over a year old now and its the first dog I've ever had.
  •  

LordKAT

Your poll doesn't allow multiple answers so I can't really answer it. I like cats, dogs and fish.

I WONDER IF AN OTTER WOULD BE FUN, THOUGH TOO TIME CONSUMING TO BE PRACTICAL FOR ME.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

I have two cats and a dog.

AND I STILL WANT A SKUNK!!!! ;D
  •  

Shang

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on May 24, 2012, 09:13:18 PM
I have two cats and a dog.

AND I STILL WANT A SKUNK!!!! ;D

I'd love a skunk. :3
  •  

VoicesOfTheWind

I have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a snake
  •  

V M

I have a reptile (Lizard)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Smuffypower

In the past 25 years, I used to have Snapping Turtles, Painted Turtles, Green Anoles, Gardner Snakes, Veiled Chameleons, Panther Chameleons, Teddy Bear Hamster, Short Brown Hair Hamster, mice, different kinds of goldfishes, Red Belly piranha (The dangerous kind), House Sparrows, Salamanders, Newts, 4 ft long Iguana, African Clawed frogs, American toads, Leopard frogs, Bull frogs, Pac-Man frog,  & ... I know I had others but I can't remember now. Right now I have 4 wonderful Peachface lovebirds, 2 Green Spotted Puffer fish, & a female Siberian Dwarf Hamster. Also, have a male Rag doll cat. Well, the cat is my sisters but the cat lives with me, my mom, & my sister.
  •  

Nathan.

•  

CryssL

•  

Natkat

Quote from: LordKAT on May 24, 2012, 09:02:39 PM
Your poll doesn't allow multiple answers so I can't really answer it. I like cats, dogs and fish.
I WONDER IF AN OTTER WOULD BE FUN, THOUGH TOO TIME CONSUMING TO BE PRACTICAL FOR ME.

im sorry about that, I dont know how to make multiple answers on this site so thats why.
  •  

Sarah Louise

I changed the number of votes allowed per person from one (1) to five (5).  I also checked that you can change your vote.  So it you remove your vote it will give you the option to vote again with multiple choices.

I hope that helps.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

paula otto

Right now, I have three domestic cats and a F3 Savannah. I put down, a large deposit, on, one of the following: F2 Chausie, F2 Savannah, or a show quailty F5 Bengal. I am just waiting, for, any of the cats, on that list, to be born  :D ::).
  •  

PrincesseAlli

I have one fat cat. :) I like cats because they look so human to me. I would like to have hundreds of them!  ::)

(15 posts yeah!  ;D )
SRS 16 january 2013
  •