Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

There will be no rapture & Jesus is not coming back

Started by Amazon D, January 18, 2013, 05:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

There will be no rapture & Jesus is not coming back

If you believe in jesus you must see this video totally to see how in the bible jesus says he won't be coming back in our time because he came back in his time.

also Jesus isn't Yahshua who was crucified on the cross.
see this video that explains that

wow now i am really confused
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

SarahM777

All I can say is wow.

What does he do with this which is after Jesus had risen from the dead

Acts 1

1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2 until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"

7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven
."

Just wondering
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Amazon D

In the second video he explains jesus isn't yahshua and christianity was created by the catholic church and constantine from that other guy who was the first european pharoh ''see the 2nd video then we can discuss this better

PS: He has other videos downplaying paul and his writings which could be the reason he doesn't use other scriptures of his as acurate
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

SarahM777

I am not up to seeing the second at the moment  ::) I will take a long at it later when I have a bit more time. (Most likely tomorrow)

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Del

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words

It's amazing how these modern day theologians know more than the disciples and apostles and the Holy Ghost that revealed the gospel unto them.

Sadly they do not edify babes in Christ and only damn innocent souls.

And not very Christ like. He allowed and heard the opposition and then spake the truth. Neither did he trust or teach what the scribes and pharisees taught. He rebuked them and told the truth.

May God bless.
  •  

Amazon D

hey del please respond to the verses that the pastor ray hagins remarks because his feelings are so differently based. He uses the bible and yes you do too but its always best to reply to what the person wrote or said instead of just posting what you want. Then after you respond to his video then we can talk about yours maybe even in a separate thread but maybe not depending on what we all find out.

•  

Amazon D

also Jesus isn't Yahshua who was crucified on the cross.
see this video that explains that

your relying on what the catholic bible approved at the council of nicea and he speaks to that in this video

•  

Sarah Louise

Sorry, the Jesus I beleive in will be coming back.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Del

Amazon D,

I'm sorry if my post is rather general but I see ministers twist scripture so much now of days I guess it just sickens me to be honest. Another reason I can't respond to what he says is because ever since my computer went down I am using a cheap tablet that doesn't have enough memory to play any videos.

I have noticed that now of days ministers have arisen that teach all sorts of stuff contrary to sound doctrine. Many even teach against the writings of the apostles. Sadly they must think they know more than the apostles. I personally find these people who come against men led of the Spirit rather repulsive as the apostles were considered faithful and obedient and diligent enough to be used by name by the Lord in his word.

If I have offended any here they have my sincere apology but I can not apologize for the truth such as the scripture I used and past scriptures on prior posts on various topics. I also apologize if my wording is offensive as I am rather crude of speech and my posting may come across as hateful or arrogant when in fact I do not mean to be. My postings are for a sincere love of the souls of those who love the Lord whether in truth or deceived or babes or mature in Christ.

Once again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone but know just by the title and other posts here this man is wrong. Forever is too long to be wrong kiddo and many of these men don't really care about the souls of those who  read their books or watch their shows as long as they can get rich or famous.

May God bless.
  •  

Incarnadine

A simple search on his claims, which are silly repetitions of foolish and unlearned attempts to connect the life of Jesus Christ to pagan myths, will show esteemed archaeologists and historians refuting such claims.  There will always be scoffers; there will always be those who reject the authority of Jesus Christ and who will attempt to water-down or dismiss the authority of the Bible.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:3-4)

Btw, did you notice in Hagin's video the "ankh" attached to the lecturn?  Hagin is a man standing behind the authority of the Egyptian occult attacking the Bible.  I'm sure there is absolutely no bias or agenda behind that man's words.   ::) 
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Del on January 18, 2013, 10:06:01 AM

I have noticed that now of days ministers have arisen that teach all sorts of stuff contrary to sound doctrine.

If Doctrine was sound, there would not be many forms of Christianity today.

Doctrine is a man made word to describe what that majority believes until another group comes around and challenges it.
  •  

spacial

Quote from: Del on January 18, 2013, 08:40:05 AM
I guess now that I pointed out another seminary theologian is wrong this post will be removed like my last one.

Hi Del.

We haven't exactly agreed on a number of issues. But I do have some sympathy for you.

In this section, especially, I think many of us find ourselves in a position where we find it difficult to compromise.

The other day, I posted a silly polemic rant. I felt so much better afterwards, even rather smug. Then I had second thoughts and came back and deleted it. I honestly don't think anyone read it which was just as well. It was more silly than nasty if you see what I mean.

But we do these things because we're humans.

I have to say, daily, I find myself in awe of our mods. keeping order while not being noticably partial.

Just to let you know, it happens.
  •  

Amazon D

Del i am confused myself about what i heard. I am a believer but what he took right from the bible points to Yahshua / not jesus / spoke about during his time here on earth. I say yahshua because he says jesus was a made up person brought from a european pharo who wanted to be called a god. He even had a statue made to his image which ironically looks like the jesus we all have seen. That statue was made in 335bce or there about. That persons name was something like the salvation of christ or solarus christus.

as for the first video he mentions how yahshua told the apostles he would be back before they could evangelize the cities in israel.  He speaks how pastors today put all reference to today as being what Yahshua was talking about verses his time but if you hear it you can understand that yahshua was speaking about 2000 yrs ago and not now.

Maybe i can get a transcript of what he tells in the video.

Yes he is black and speaks to ancient times and afrikans and egypt and hot that history was stolen by those at the council of nicea and altered many acient writings. I know i do not trust the catholics or those who created their agenda at the council of nicea ..

hugs Del   D

•  

Amazon D

here is another interesting video speaking of all the other so called god suns / sons born of virgins on dec 25th and resurecting etc etc

•  

Del

Amazon D,

Actually, if I don't get kicked off this site I would not mind reading what this person said. It might be interesting.
Thank you,
May God bless.
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: Del on January 18, 2013, 04:32:40 PM
Amazon D,

Actually, if I don't get kicked off this site I would not mind reading what this person said. It might be interesting.
Thank you,
May God bless.

Ahhh Del we love you.. i wish i could find a way to get the words. Hey try googling the author pastor ray hagin .. maybe he has some written down ... hugs Del

if you go so will i del hugs

•  

peky

Quote from: Del on January 18, 2013, 10:06:01 AM
Amazon D,

I see ministers twist scripture so much now of days I guess it just sickens me

This^^^is exactly what the man is saying..."That the Jewish scriptures" and the teachings of Jesus were all "twisted, changed, and/or mistranslated" so as to make a religion out of Jesus, instead of teaching what Jesus preached.

BTW: Yeshau (Arameic) = Jeshua (old Hebrew) = Iesous (Greek) = Jesus (English)

Eashoa' is the Arameic name of the Mesiah
  •  

SarahM777

Quote from: Amazon D on January 18, 2013, 06:38:38 AM
In the second video he explains jesus isn't yahshua and christianity was created by the catholic church and constantine from that other guy who was the first european pharoh ''see the 2nd video then we can discuss this better

PS: He has other videos downplaying paul and his writings which could be the reason he doesn't use other scriptures of his as acurate

One of his so called "proofs" is that there are no images of Jesus,but that leaves out a basic understanding of where Christianity came from,who the first converts were and why they did not make images.  Christianity came out of Judisim. The first converts were Jews. What's the second commandment?

Exodus 20

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And did Jesus say about the greatest commandments? He summed them up into two

Matthew 22

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

And what else did Jesus say

John 14

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

They did not make the images because it's part of the commandments,and it's out of obedience that they did not do so.

More later.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Amazon D

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Amazon D on January 18, 2013, 05:13:50 AM

wow now i am really confused

Don't waste your time being confused, no-one knows the answers to this any more than the crackpots that keep predicting the end of the world. There's more than enough of them serving up platefuls of BS to anyone that wants to consume it. When it happens we will all know, until then enjoy your life and be all you can be.
  •