Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"Freak Outs" and "Wows" after srs

Started by adison, August 20, 2013, 05:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adison

I started a topic like this for HRT and i got a lot of great responses, so i thought i would start one for srs. so....

After srs, what were your "WOW" moments and what "FREAK OUTS" did you have?
  •  

Vicky

Freak outs -- The whole first three month's post-op!!

Wows!! -- I have made it to 7 months posst op!!! 

Ordinary stuff --  Daily life!!!
I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •  

Jenna Marie

The freak-out would have to be the first time I saw everything - I was prepared for it to look like raw hamburger, frankly. Instead, it looked like a vulva... that was TEN TIMES ITS NORMAL SIZE. I was so, so swollen. I had a bigger lump there (*after* the bandages etc. were gone) than I did before. Luckily it did go down, but even the nurses were somewhat shocked. I swell, I guess!

Wow - when I woke up mid-orgasm from a really nice dream at 3 weeks post-op. At least then I knew the electricity was fully hooked up. :)
  •  

Kate G

My wow moment happened about a year after SRS when I had sex with a guy who I just assumed knew I transitioned but didn't.

The closest I came to a "FreakOut" was finding out that a fart can travel up through the outer labia because I was so worried that something was wrong with me.  I found out it is actually quite normal.
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •  

Northern Jane

Wow and freak-out at the same time: the first time I had an orgasm! I had never EVER experienced anything like that and I thought I was dying LOL!

Wow: sex ..... just intercourse ...... INCREDIBLE! HOT, VERY HOT!!!!

Almost 40 years post and I am STILL insatiable  :o ;D
  •