Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Can someone recommend breast binders for stealth mode

Started by warlockmaker, December 29, 2013, 09:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonia J

Stealth refers to someone who has fully transitioned to their destination gender and does not want to be outed for their birth gender. It occurs when someone is fully passing and nobody knows their biological medical history. They are stealth in their destination gender to the public, and nobody can identify them as transgender.

I think what you are describing is you need to present as birth gender even though you are in transition. Try a firm racer back sports bra with no padding. The racer back avoids straps showing through. Get ready for chafing and sweating, though. Might want to give serious consideration to accelerating your coming out, though. 6 months is a long time and you will continue to develop. Have you talked to HR, yet in order to get them on board? Allies are good, and they will need time to prepare if you plan to stay at that Company.

One more thing... layers are your friend :)

Best of luck to you. You will get through it.
  •  

RachelReaper

I currently wear the Compression Tanksuit sold at Underworks and I highly recommend it.  http://www.f2mbinders.com/binding-suits/compression-tanksuit

I have been wearing these compression garments for 4-5 years, for 8-12 hours/day during the workweek, and they have not damaged my breasts (B-cup) or made them sag.   I think it works great!   I tried tight compression shirts, like Under Armour, that don't wrap under your crotch, but the shirt always inched upward and bunched up around my stomach and it became very tight and uncomfortable.  The compression tanksuit wraps under your crotch and it locks everything in place and it prevents the shirt from riding up or bunching up.   I tried the sports bra route, but for that to work, it must be tight, and after awhile it feels like it is cutting into you.   The sports bra could also be visible under a tee shirt or dress shirt, but the compression tanksuit is invisible.   It just looks like an average undershirt.   The Underworks garment is good quality and its lasts a long time.  It is uncomfortable and hot when you first start wearing it but I became accustomed to the feeling.   It might be so tight and hard to get on, especially when new, that you might need to use baby powder to help slide it on.   In addition to hiding your breasts, it also makes you look slimmer and that's a bonus.   Good luck!
  •  

warlockmaker

Thanks Antonia, I knows its going to be tough as timegoes by. Wish I could transition but I've waited so long and can only start when I hand over the running of the family trust. How would i describe my mode if not stealth.

Hi Rachel, thats a really good tip. I live in Asia and can only access this by internet and I will see what they have. I have been using the Misuno golf lyrca sun shirts and that works wel but itsto much for work tho. Maybe there a good shop in Phuket, Thalnd,where  I take my vactions and I'm there now
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Joanna Dark

the term stealth refers to a girl (or guy) living as their preferred gender without being out to anyone around you like colleagues and friends. Usually someone who is stealth is out to a partner. Not always. It's a personal individual choice.

presenting male on HRT is just "in the closet." usually trying on totallt fab little rompers with some nice leggings and a leather jacket. Hehe jk lolbut yeah ur just in the closet. Stealth requires a namw change usually and somw laser and hrt. To be stealth, you must be passable. Or at least andro. I'm just andro.
  •  

Ltl89

I really wouldn't bind them.  It's really not the best thing if you hope to have a healthy development and no one wants sagging issues. However, I understand how you feel and realize that it's a difficult position you're in.  I'm still in boy mode myself, but I have very noticeable breasts and people do look at them.   At this point, I've just embraced it and have gotten used to having boobs.  Besides, everyone can tell something is going on in general despite being in boy mode.  At a certain point, you really can't keep hiding.  Sure, you can cover your boobs, but what about everything else?  It's just something to consider because you've been on hormones for quite some time.  Even if you can keep things covered for a little more, sooner or later it will come out.  I'm not trying to scare you, but it's the reality of the situation.  Nonetheless, I do hope you can find a way to cover things up long enough for everything to be okay for you.  Just be aware that many people are on to us even when we think we're hiding.
  •  

Randi

I have had good luck with these Jockey T shirts.  Although they are expensive, they are frequently on sale.

http://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-seamfree-crew

They are stretchy and comfortable.  They hold  things in place without actually squeezing them too much. 

The boobs will be with you for the rest of your life, and both men and women will look at them.   I don't dress in a female manner, but I don't attempt to hide my boobs.  In fact when I swim or do water aerobics at the "Y" I do so topless.  I'm quite glad to have my boobs and would find it hard to hide them.

Randi 
  •  

warlockmaker

I do love my boobs. Its just I need to earn $ and I am very good at what I do and I get really well paid. I will have to save up enough so I dont need to work - ever. What gives us away is our face - so I dont do anything with my eyebrows. My boobs are ok in a jacket. I will looka at the Jockey T shirts. I'm in Phuket and I can only go to the beach with a lycra sun shirt and I have to wear baggy swimsuits, even then I get looks but here in Phuket I don't mind. I'm in my 50s and I never thought my boobs would grow so much.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Violet Bloom

I looked at the Jockey site and was amused to find right on the main page customer comments from men about the panties they bought and wear.  They could actually be legit but we'll never know for sure.

•