Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

has anyone had experience with jealous women?

Started by latoya fox, January 01, 2014, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

latoya fox

a lady at walmart was glaring at me as i walked by and made her husband look away and step away from me, so hilarious, i love jealousy, being a guy, he obviously kept staring and so i called her a b*tch, (which she was) what i don't get, is why women view other women as enemies, that they want to steal their men, it's like it's a competition, which is why men and women will NEVER be seen as equals, for one, men and women are two different people, and because women hate eachother. feminists really need to give up
  •  

Evolving Beauty

•  

Jessica Merriman

Baby, it is not competition, but insecurity. What a lot of women do not realize is by acting this way they make their problems worse by chasing men off. This then repeats with the next man and makes insecurity even worse. A vicious cycle, isn't it?  ::)
  •  

big kim

Yes plenty times,they're always some minger with a fat ass!
  •  

latoya fox

i agree kim, for the most part, i'm really picky about having female friends, i don't like gossipers or just b*tches, which in my town, pretty much everyone is lol..
  •  

Ltl89

I'm usually the one who is jealous.  The day I'm the one envied is the day I can die happily.  Hopefully, it won't be too far from now and I won't die when it happens, lol. 
  •  

JRD

I don't think I've ever ran into this issue. Of course, I'm kind of ugly, so that could be why. or it could be tied to attitudes of the persons involved. I know it doesn't take words to put out a sense of a bad attitude towards others, kind of like generally bad vibes.

•  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on January 01, 2014, 03:44:29 PM
Baby, it is not competition, but insecurity. What a lot of women do not realize is by acting this way they make their problems worse by chasing men off. This then repeats with the next man and makes insecurity even worse. A vicious cycle, isn't it?  ::)

imo Jessica is exactly right.
  •  

latoya fox

i'm sure you're beautiful learning so you have nothing to be jealous of sweetie, and and sweetie, you are not ugly
  •  

BunnyBee

I think you have a pretty bleak view of women.  I find guys' insecurities, and the way they manifest, a lot more tedious.  Not saying I dislike guys by any means, but the ego stuff that many of them have is just so stupid sometimes.

Anyway, girls rule :)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

i can't wait for something like this to happen to me so that i can say to her "i don't care if you try to hide your boyfriend from me because it just gets me a better chance to check you out", and then walk away knowing that she is just shocked hopefully

•  

monica93304

I encounter the jealousy when I'm out at the mall, or shopping in general too when women are out with their husbands.  I take better care of myself then the wives do.  I look well put together. Never in flip flops or PJ's. 

•  

latoya fox

kiaraja you are a beautiful woman so don't worry, as are you monica, and i relate to you as well, i get my hair and nails done and always leave my house in nice clothes with my hair and everything done
  •  

Janae

There are woman like this everywhere. It's a necessary evil, Welcome to girl world.

The funny thing is that as catty as woman can be they also stick together and are much more willing to help each other out than men.

Odd right??

•  

big kim

Quote from: Janae on January 02, 2014, 02:59:04 AM
There are woman like this everywhere. It's a necessary evil, Welcome to girl world.

The funny thing is that as catty as woman can be they also stick together and are much more willing to help each other out than men.

Odd right?? Strange but true,though there's the bitchy side women have closer friendships. I manage a seaside guest house and 2 straight women have no problem sharing a double bed but 2 straight men sharing is pretty rare.
  •  

LordKAT

Sharing sleeping space, with rare exception, is just......wrong feeling, creepy even.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

The issues with women I have are usually the middle aged ones that are probably insecure about getting old. I don't really tend to get much issues from younger women (under 40). Older women (55+) are usually really sweet or easy to get along with because they're over the whole pretty stage.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Miranda Catherine

Maybe I just don't notice jealousy issues, but many of my friends are cis-women and I don't think they're jealous of me. I never step out of the house dressed less than trying to look 'together' and show that I care about myself, even though a few of them are a little more casual than me. I do see lots of women who look as if they just don't care about themselves, their husbands/boyfriends, or anything else and I wonder where their lives short circuited. The day I go out in public in flip flops, and no makeup at all is when I'm simply too sick to get ready and I have to go to the drug store or pharmacy for medicine or die. I'm not kidding. I don't miss just putting on a t-shirt and a pair of levi's and doing my business. Not a bit. I did face quite a bit of jealousy into my mid forties in male impersonator mode from guys, and that kind of jealousy can end violently. Women have their own ways of fighting and it's much different than men's and I'd rather face women. I don't think I'm a threat to other women.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

BunnyBee

Idk, like if my bf was leering at you I would get jealous too.  It doesn't seem that crazy to me.
  •  

Oriah

I get this pretty much every time I'm in public.

and I must say, it's the greatest compliment ever
  •