Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Are your Toe Nails Painted?

Started by Gina_Z, April 29, 2014, 03:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie

Mine are always pretty much glossy black.
  •  

spx_1112

•  

FrancisAnn

I've still not painted my toes, darn. After a facelift I'm not suppose to bend over much, keep blood high, etc...... so No. Darn I hope some nice pink soon so I can feel normal.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

janetcgtv

Yipe !!!

If a Transgender MtF does not polish ones toes. Unless one is married but closeted or living with ones parents or in the military that would be very strange to me. I feel totally naked if mine are not polished in a red, fushia, pink, or coral color.  I also wear colorless polish on my fingers. All my women friends know I'm feminine.

To me, A MtF is lost without having a GG as a friend

Francis Ann:
I hope for a speedy recovery for you so that you can feel normal again.
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Mine are a metallic light purple, but I might go over that with a darker shade.
- Kim
  •  

Allyda

Right now I have this crazy gold sparkly nail polish on both my fingers and toes. Step out into the sun and it's almost blinding. I'm going to change to a teal soon maybe tonight. This stuff is just a little loud for my taste.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

FrancisAnn

OK, bright red toe nails. I did a terrible job, worse I've done in years, my eyes watered up but I just kept polishing away. A few Q tips & I'll clean up the rough spots later.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Allyda

Well, instead of the teal I went with blood red. I only have done my fingers so far though so my toenails are still the gold sparkly color. I look weird with my fingernails red and my toenails gold sparkle, lol!!

I'll remove the gold on my toes and paint them the same red that is now on my fingers later on this evening when I have more time.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

RobinGee

Dark purply blue... Which I now realize matches my car
  •  

Allyda

For this week I tried Lime to go with my Favorite Sun Dress I'm wearing in my Avatar photo. So 2 coats of that and 1 clear on top on my fingers and toes. Yup, it's definitely different and takes some getting used to.

Allie (yup, went back to "ie.")
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

rfhaas

I'm a newbie,  still in the closet to my wife (only out to therapist) . Anyhoo, she just left for a trip with the kids and her Dad. The second thing I did (after putting on my preferred around the house wear) was pair my toenails. Third therapist appointment later:) I gotta get out of this closet!
  •  

Evienne

not currently. It wore off, but they were yellow.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Gina Taylor

I have my toe nails polished all the time {and they're done in a pink color}, and I've finally gotten my family {whom I'm currently living with temporarily} use to it.  :icon_mrhappy:
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

KaylaMadison

Always are, pinks and neutral colors mostly nothing thats to bright or flashy, dont want to bring to much attention to my giant feet
Came out to self/wife - 5 June 2014
Started HRT - 8 April 2015
Full Time - 29 May 2015
Currently Working on Name Change
  •  

padawanloser

Yep! I like to experiment with layering colors so mine are a shimmering, metallic charcoal with a thin top coat of opalescent blue. I like to call it Skyrim Enchanted Ebony Armor  ;)

I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing, or give up what I
Started and stopped it, from end to beginning
A new day is coming, and I am finally free
  •  

JohannaJohn

I nearly always have my toenails painted a bright red beautiful color.

I use divers boots at the pool, as I have not come out yet at my apartment building.

At the beach where I am not known, I freely show my bright red toe nails even though I am still beach-dressed as a male at this point.  I may try my first bikini at the beach soon, if I continue to get breast growth.

I had a delightful experience with my 6 year old daughter today...in the daytime today, she painted on top of my already-red toenails with some other red nail polish that has some glitter in the liquid.  She said it looks beautiful on me!  Made my day, her lovely comment.

Tonight, my 6 year old daughter painted my fingernails with the same bright red polish with glitter, and said, "Daddy, that looks beautiful on you!"

I will have to remove my fingernail polish to work tomorrow, but my toenail polish will stay on as always.  I feel NAKED without toenail polish.  I never want to be without toenail polish again.

I have already been to the beach with fingernail polish and toenail polish once, and many times already to the beach with just toenail polish.

When I went to the beach with my genetic girlfriend with sexy purple fingernails and bright red toenails, my genetic girlfriend was super amused at the STARE I got from both men and women.

I am just 5 weeks in on E and P.

What great breast results to far!  My protruding nipples with white bumps all over my nipples and areola area look ready for a baby to nurse of them.

:)

I feel SO right and SO happy!

Johanna
I am female.
  •