Are your Toe Nails Painted?

Started by Gina_Z, April 29, 2014, 03:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gina_Z

•  

@Diana

•  

barbie

Mine is green as the same as last summer.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

justpat

Mine always are ,I would feel naked without it. Sally Hanson WEDDING CRASHER#450 a purple metal flake.
  •  

RobinGee

I've recently started keeping mine painted.  Sally Hansen Punch Drunk, which is this kinda deep pink orchid shade Ice fallen in love with.
Don't mind the really ugly feet.  :)

•  

Eva Marie

Yes, they are.

I really like Revlon's colorstay line of nail polishes; there are *so* many colors to choose from and the brush is nice and wide. Currently I'm wearing a color called "Velvet rope". Previously I had on a color called "Cayenne" which I absolutely loved. Pictures don't really do the Cayenne color justice IMO.

Cayenne:

•  

justpat

Great colors Eva ! One is Close to heart to heart in Sally.What are the numbers ?   Patty
  •  

sad panda

fingernails yah, toenails.. eh...

•  

Jill F

Fingers and toes are both metallic purple, like a 1991 Jeff Beck model Stratocaster this week.  Last week they were candy apple red.
  •  

Eva Marie

Quote from: justpat on April 29, 2014, 12:23:15 PM
   Great colors Eva ! One is Close to heart to heart in Sally.What are the numbers ?   Patty

Cayenne: 150 Velvet rope: 130
  •  

FrancisAnn

Always!, I'm doing various shades of pink all summer long. No greens, no purples, no hot reds, just nice soft pinks for me.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Lara1969

Always in deep red! My feet and toe nails are always in good shape.

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •  

TerriT

My SO and I paint each other's toes every couple of weeks. It's actually really therapeutic for us. When we have more time we give each other foot massages and exfoliations and stuff. Right now I have copper and she has pink. We have zillions of these little jar samplers from sephora that I bring home.
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I always keep them painted. From blue to hot pick, to fuchsia to purple and even some green. Right now, bright blue :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Allyda

Yes, both my fingernails and toenails are always painted. I switch between various shades of pinks, reds, and blues to a metallic blue I like and a really flashy gold when I want to get noticed.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

TheQuestion

Funny story,well  I guess. I was in a pretty bad car accident not long ago. I had my toes painted from a few nights prior. I got rushed to the hospital and had all my clothes cut off including my sneakers and socks. I was there for hours getting wheeled around on a stretcher w my feet hanging out, loads of doctors etc dealing with me. I was in a neck brace so I couldn't look down. I had forgotten all about the polish until I left. No one said anything though...
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: TheQuestion on May 24, 2014, 09:33:00 PM
...had all my clothes cut off including my sneakers and socks...

It's terrible how they do that. I know they have their reasons and it's obviously more important to save someone's life than worry about destroying what they're wearing, but still...  :-\

Anyway, at least you survived the accident fairly intact, nail polish and all! :D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Chula

Yes, it was one of my new year resolutions to keep them painted, as it's one of the few things I can get away with full time at the moment.  I have quite small, pretty feet, and it helps a bit with the dysphoria.

They are currently a dark red by Revlon, but I change the colour every couple of weeks and have built up quite a collection.  My fave is a bright metallic blue which was cheap from Sainsburys.

I have a dilemma as the weather gets warmer and I want to start wearing sandals.  I'm loathe to give up painting them, but as I have to present as male in most situations, it causes a few comments!
  •  

Kova V

Basic white French tips with couple coats of top coat. Simple.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Chula on May 26, 2014, 04:32:51 PM
Yes, it was one of my new year resolutions to keep them painted, as it's one of the few things I can get away with full time at the moment.  I have quite small, pretty feet, and it helps a bit with the dysphoria.

I have a dilemma as the weather gets warmer and I want to start wearing sandals.  I'm loathe to give up painting them, but as I have to present as male in most situations, it causes a few comments!
I've been told by many I have pretty feet myself, and being that I've been full time for quite some time now mine are always painted as well. My favorite is a deep metallic pink, but they're metallic blue at the moment. I just changed them today in fact.

If your still presenting as male part time in the summer, you could just use clear coat. It's less noticeable and still gives you a feeling of femininity.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•