Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"Detransitioning"?

Started by ethereal-ineffability, May 03, 2014, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: __________ on May 31, 2014, 07:07:38 AM
  We're kinda "broken" in the first place, so something needs to be fixed.

Truer words were never spoken.   :-\
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

retransition

No backhanded jab intended.  I personally don't believe that "bottom surgery" changes sex or gender.  I know that many others in the trans community (including those that believe in "brain sex") also share this view, so it seems like a more informed way to refer to this category of procedures, particularly within the context of this thread in which the OP was curious about the "reversibility" of gender reassignment.  The way I view it, it is not like some big mystical thing happens.  I know that others may not share this view and I respect that, but to attempt to reconcile the divergent views just becomes a "my personal belief system is better than yours" kind of argument that is, in the end, not productive for anyone.
retransition.org
"I don't know, I'm making this up as I go!"
Indiana Jones
  •  

jeninindiana

some people find living as the opposite gender not everything they expected it to be and if they are open about the fact they are a transwoman (or transman) that person is going to be identified as being different . i think identifying as trans just brings unnecessary difficulty into ones life but some people choose to be open about that to everyone and discover that they are treated by others as second class women or rejected and thats not really what they expected and it doesnt make them happier so they want to detransition . you can go back and forth between genders for the rest of your life i guess if you want to and have the money for the plastic surgery but the social and psychological effects of doing such a thing is something that most people dont consider but should .
~duplicate and manifest Gods perfect design for woman to be healthy in mind body and spirit~ ^-^
  •  

Raeden

I'd like to say that
1 my voice is mostly reverted. It was husky and raspy and hoarse. I can't even feel my Adams apple anymore.
2 downstairs is definitely different. Its not hard and full anymore so it seems smaller but probably isn't.
3 facial hair diminished.o had lot of fine hair and black hair. Its turning to invisible fuzz now.

I was on T only from November 2016 and its February 2017 now.
I didnt choose to detransition. My doctor is not giving  me my shot and the last one leaked.
My metabolism is fast and i reverting quickly.
  •