Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

SRS with Dr. Chettawut - September 2014

Started by abbyt89, July 14, 2014, 06:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbyt89

So on Friday I got my date set for SRS! After a whole lot of deliberation, back and forths, changing of minds, I finally settled on a surgeon and set a date.

I will be going with Dr. Chettawut and my surgery is currently scheduled for the end of September.

I'll be using this thread to sort of document my process, and I also wanted to see if anybody else was going to be seeing Chet while I'm going to be there in September/October.

I am so, so excited to have a date - now I just need to start getting all my ducks in a row. So much to do!
  •  

calico

Congratulations! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as I went to Dr. Chettawut last year in March, if I'm able to answer I'll do my best, and again congratulations!  :icon_geekdance:
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •  

blackponyx

Excited for you!

Do keep us updated. My date is fixed for December! x
  •  

Monkeymel

Having just met Dr. Chettawut for consultation - and his team - I think you made a good choice. I know I have... Just have realistic expectations
  •