News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

FFS: to get or not to get

Started by gothique11, September 05, 2007, 09:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzie

Quote from: Berliegh on October 18, 2007, 03:16:31 AM
I saw a ffs surgeon yesterday. He went through the various proceedures he thought I needed. I agreed with the brow and forehead but I didn't agree with him wanting to flattening down my cheekbones which I thought was a good feature.

I'm now worried about it..... 

Flattening out cheekbones?  I don't understand, this is widely considered a feminine trait.

What's next, cut off your ears?

•  

Berliegh

Quote from: Suzie on October 18, 2007, 08:43:18 PM
Quote from: Berliegh on October 18, 2007, 03:16:31 AM
I saw a ffs surgeon yesterday. He went through the various proceedures he thought I needed. I agreed with the brow and forehead but I didn't agree with him wanting to flattening down my cheekbones which I thought was a good feature.

I'm now worried about it..... 

Flattening out cheekbones?  I don't understand, this is widely considered a feminine trait.

What's next, cut off your ears?

I thought my cheekbones were my best feature.....so I'm going to look for another FFS surgeon.
It's very hard to find FFS Surgeons in the U.K...
  •  

Keira

Male cheekbones are usually higher, closer to the eyes with a stronger side components (wrapping around the side of the head) than the average female. In Asians, women and men have those high cheekbones, but even there, the sides are generally more robust.

So, if you want to be an average female, a cheekbone not as close to the eyes, more gracile cheekbone would make it so.

But, in an ironic twist, this "male" trait, is seen as very attractive, and most models have it. That's why many young TS can go into modeling.

•  

tarasita

I don't agree that high cheek bones are typical male.

I have very high and defined cheek bones and when I sent pictures of myself to a FFS surgeoun the first response was: "You have beautiful cheekbones, high and well defined as it is typical in females."

I still wanted a quote for having them reduced so I persisted and received the following reply: "As for the cheek bones, we don't think they need any correction at all. They are a sign of femininity. Many of our patients pay for achieving the kind of cheekbones you got for free."

I guess I am blessed with beautiful cheek bones :)

•  

Keira

AVERAGE (the word average is important her) female cheekbones are more prominent (more forward), but not as close to the eye, that's why the region around the eye is the first to show aging in women because there's little support for the skin underneath and when the skin loses its tone, it just sags in the depression.

But, as I said, high cheekbones is seen as attractive in women (and in men), so its sought for regardless.

•  

Berliegh

Quote from: Keira on October 19, 2007, 08:38:48 AM

Male cheekbones are usually higher, closer to the eyes with a stronger side components (wrapping around the side of the head) than the average female. In Asians, women and men have those high cheekbones, but even there, the sides are generally more robust.

So, if you want to be an average female, a cheekbone not as close to the eyes, more gracile cheekbone would make it so.

But, in an ironic twist, this "male" trait, is seen as very attractive, and most models have it. That's why many young TS can go into modeling.

Good points Keira ...you know your stuff.....and I know what you are talking about. Male eyes sockets are deeper and therefor the cheekbones are more prominant. But I still don't want mine tampered with...
  •