Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

An update

Started by PastyPrincess, September 24, 2016, 11:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PastyPrincess

I took this Summer to force myself into things that I didn't think I'd enjoy doing, and some things I thought I'd enjoy doing. I've said before that my permit came in - and I've been driving a lot more, that's been great. I thought I'd try random things and go out more, as my junior year of high school last year was a really miserable one for me. Everything was falling and crumbling around me and I really was on the brink of ending my life. I took this summer to force some changes into my life. Towards the end I picked up a third language - Korean, and although I'm still incapable of even making sentences I'm working on it every day. I also found a weird sort of hobby I didn't think I'd enjoy - writing! I found a good roleplay website to RP and just write from the eyes of various characters of my creation, writing as if I were them. It also helped me make some actual friends outside of the roleplay, and a plus being it helped my writing greatly. I also started taking to learning musical instruments and practicing more of piano as well as guitar! I also explored the history of rock and roll. Did you know Green Day wrote a song about being transgender? It's called "King for a Day", it's really different than the usual sound Green Day writes, it's an interesting piece. Also, I did a service on a car! I got in and swapped out the struts, as well as the brake rotors and pads. All of this did volumes in helping me out of my figurative jail cell. I also learned a lot of things to forward my German knowledge - like the word "Schadenfreude", and things like "sich" verbs. So now I'm a lot more cheery than I was before the summer started, and now that school's started and I'm starting my senior year I honestly hope the best for my final year in high school.
Seventeen and strung out on confusion,
Seventeen and coming clean for the first time,
no mom and dad will never understand,
what's happening to me.
  •