Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Avoiding Female Jealousy.

Started by JenniferLopezgomez, April 15, 2017, 03:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JenniferLopezgomez

Trigger Warning -- Body image, cis female sterotypes of female beauty, female envy and female jealousy. If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable or triggers you, please stop here.

Female beauty is a marvelous and inspirational and essential part of womanhood for me and many other ladies -- both trans ladies and cis (non-trans) ladies. While aiming to be as beautiful as possible brings me great happiness, it surely is NOT a necessary requirement to make a successful transition to female/trans female -- nor is it a requirement to conform with binary gender standards. Bullying against so many people who are somewhere on the trans spectrum for not being beautiful enough or female enough is evil and deplorable yet it happens all the time. That said, I choose to do to go for my maximum feminine beauty by most conventional cis (non-trans) norms for this for myself because it brings me such great happiness and allows me to fulfill my Princess Dreams I've had since age 11.

I am a female model and trans female model. I have appeared multiple times on national television and various national newspapers. I have reached a rather stunning level of female beauty and this brings me almost indescribable happiness and fulfillment. Yet I am far older than 20 years old so I sure the heck feel blessed to be achieving and experiencing this. It also allows me to get as many dates as I please with hunky men. In 2015 alone I had intmate sexual relations with about 40 men. This brings me great happiness. But not everyone wants to do this, and that's fine, too, of course ! :)

I am jealous of no other female, trans female or cis (non-trans) female. If I encounter a woman who is more beautiful than I am, my emotional reaction usually is WOW, HONEY, CONGRATS !!! FOR LOOKING SO FAB FEM !!!

Then, I seek ways to make myself even more physically beautiful -- often even by copying or using suggestions from models or other girls who are more female beautiful than I am.

Unfortunately in my life experience not all women are as open-minded about this. Female jealousy, in my experience, is a rather primordial emotional occurrence in the world, going back thousands of years. Consider for a moment that vitriolic female jealousy about girls who are more beautiful is even included in children's fairy tales -- Snow White for example -- the evil queen is ragingly jealous that Snow White is more beautiful than her and orders Snow White's bloody MURDER simply because the mirror on the wall says she is no longer the fairest or most beautiful of them all. This is a shame IMO because it frequently leads to some major emotional and relationship conflicts. Snow White is ordered to be MURDERED simply for being the most beautiful girl of all and yet Snow White has wronged no one by being the most beautiful girl in the kingdom.

Many women, trans and cis (non-trans) have hated on JENNIFER and frequently I feel it is mostly due to simple female jealousy. I rarely have gotten hated on by men for this reason as men love my female beauty. That's a shame. I used to get really depressed about this -- even suicidal depression. No more do I want this to happen. I am stunningly model beautiful. If another person, female or male or non-binary or other category has a problem with that, this is THEIR problem not MY problem. Period. And unequivocally so. I surely have zero obligation to be less beautiful than I can be and want to be to "please" the impositions and hatred of others who dislike that I try, and usually succeed, in achieving model-quality feminine beauty.

How to deal ? Assert one's absolute moral right to be as beautiful as a girl can be and chooses to be in fulfillment of her lifelong dreams. Don't let naysayers destroy your emotional happiness and fulfillment. THIS is how to deal, ladies !

I don't have much money. Yet, there are always going to be people in the world with more money or less money than me. So be it. Likewise with female beauty. There will always be women who are more beautiful than me and woman who are less beautiful than me. I fully accept all this. I submit that if more people were to follow a similar way of feeling emotionally, the world would be a better place with more love and less emotional conflict.

PEACE. Out. Jennifer xx
  •  

Sarah.VanDistel

That's all very cute, but I'm pretty sure Snow White didn't spend her time bragging about her beauty. It was the mix of esthetic beauty and nonchalance that made her so charming. Interestingly, everybody hates the queen, not because she was ugly but because of her pathological vanity and her obsession with esthetic beauty. See the parallel?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

•  

Edina

People hated the queen because she was a cruel and vengeful murderer, not because she thought she was pretty.

In Australia we call it tall poppy syndrome. The flower that stand above the rest is the first to be cut down. It's not limited to beauty, it could be intelligence, or athletic ability, or any other trait or talent the society deems desirable. For some people, the only way to make themselves feel better is to make someone else feel bad. It is not a reflection of the hated, but of the hater.

We live in a strange world, we claim we want to encourage self worth, yet when someone does break through the chains of of self doubt and accepts themselves as skilled and beautiful, the first thing we want to do is drag them back in to the mud again.

Stand tall, stand proud, stay strong. Don't let the haters bring you down!
  •  

JenniferLopezgomez

Quote from: Edina on April 15, 2017, 06:34:43 AM
People hated the queen because she was a cruel and vengeful murderer, not because she thought she was pretty.

In Australia we call it tall poppy syndrome. The flower that stand above the rest is the first to be cut down. It's not limited to beauty, it could be intelligence, or athletic ability, or any other trait or talent the society deems desirable. For some people, the only way to make themselves feel better is to make someone else feel bad. It is not a reflection of the hated, but of the hater.

We live in a strange world, we claim we want to encourage self worth, yet when someone does break through the chains of of self doubt and accepts themselves as skilled and beautiful, the first thing we want to do is drag them back in to the mud again.

Stand tall, stand proud, stay strong. Don't let the haters bring you down!

Hi Edina, Accurate comments you give. I've been to many countries although Australia is not one of them. But Australians I've known have mentioned this expression "Tall Poppy Syndrome" to me and what it means. This is so very true -- and I agree with you that it frequently applies to many different skills or characteristics that a society in general usually finds desirable or socially attractive. You mention intelligence and athletic ability along with beauty which is accurate. Those are certainly 3 of the major ones. Others might include social skills or number of friends, jealousy of one's attractive romantic or sexual partner on the part of others, and ethnic characteristics. Jealousy of these and other things frequently lead to resentment on the part of the jealous person.

I'm not particularly religious in any religion, but my understanding of one of the Christian Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not covet" which is how this is often translated into English. I could be incorrect, but my partial interpretation of this phrase is that this in part refers to it as being against this Commandment to covet -- or to be jealous of -- the possessions (money or things), skills, abilities, beauty, spouse, or other desirable attributes of other people.

Your point about some people not having any better way to feel good about themselves except primarily by putting down, denegrating, or bullying others is spot-on correct.

In primary / elementary school I was frequently bullied by some other kids for my outstanding academic achievements I had at that age. Horrible ongoing emotional experience for me at that time.

As trans people most of us are bullied for being trans at one point or another, but in addition many trans people are bullied by other people -- the bullies against me have been both cis (non-trans) people as well as trans people. To learn how to emotionally defend myself has been quite a learning curve for me.

You are very correct that much of the world is hypocritical in encouraging others to seek things like beauty, intelligence, self-confidence, social popularity, money, and so on -- and then when a person becomes beautiful, intelligent, self-confident, popular, rich, and so on, to then viciously bully and denigrate that person who has successfully attained any of these attributes that is generally considered socially desirable.

Examples: Beauty is often denigrated as undue attention to one's physical appearance. Um, needless to say, I strongly reject this inaccurate contention. A person -- and this usually applies much more to female than males -- has every moral right to be just as beautiful as she can be and/or wants to be.
Wealth is denigrated. Frequently intelligence is denigrated by people who resent that desirable attribute -- example -- the bullying against me in primary school because of my intelligence and high academic achievement. This can also frequently be seen by resentment against the intelligence demonstrated by scientific achievements and discoveries as being falsely called "fake news" by some people even though the science is backed by clinically-proven academic studies. I've observed that we trans ladies are frequently the victims of this particular type of anti-intelligence bullying and resentment -- which flies in the face of current medical science -- yet many anti-trans haters hate us by falsely claiming "trans ladies are really men" -- contrary to nearly all current medical science -- the bullies and haters simply frequently call such valid science "fake news" which is of course pure rubbish, duh. But such warped opinions often results in drastically draconian legislation and policies against trans people.

Edina, you are absolutely correct about standing tall and stay proud and strong in the face of jealous and hatred and bullying.

My feeling and observation is that famous beautiful actresses and singers likely quickly develop to ability to emotionally deflect any influence that jealous haters try to unload on their lives via jealous hatred and bullying -- so that they can maintain happiness in their lives. I've found this to be a skill that I've had to work on gradually -- the ability to emotionally handle jealous haters due to my beauty, intelligence, or other attributes. About wealth that's been a non-issue since I don't have much money.

I'd say "Go for it, Girl ! " to any women who can achieve stunning beauty, intelligence, wealth, or social popularity. One only lives once -- may as well live one's life to the fullest and seek maximum happiness. Also it's really nice to try and help others maximize their happiness, too. :) Jennifer xx
  •  

LizK

But by whose standards are we judging beauty...my idea of beauty and yours could differ greatly but that does not make either one less beautiful...only different. How do we even define what is beautiful...How do you define it Jennifer?

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JenniferLopezgomez

Quote from: ElizabethK on April 15, 2017, 07:34:32 AM
But by whose standards are we judging beauty...my idea of beauty and yours could differ greatly but that does not make either one less beautiful...only different. How do we even define what is beautiful...How do you define it Jennifer?

Liz

Hi Liz...you make a valid point indeed...agreed...I go mostly by standard cis normative female standards of beauty. That is my choice, but many other choices are available. May we all seek our own happiness ! and wish others the same as well ! :) Jennifer xx
  •  

JMJW

I think it's important not to put one's entire self worth in one basket. What stereotypical beauty we have now, could be gone tomorrow. Hell I could catch on fire in one hour for all I know. But then I have my art and hobbies. So if someones better at any one thing, my ego doesn't implode.

•  

VeronicaLynn

For me it's more of a positive trigger.

My reaction to seeing a beautiful woman is a mix of the typical male reaction, I want to sleep with her, and I wish I was her. The former may be possible, and the latter while not exactly possible, I can become more like her if I get to know her. I may get some style tips, pick up some of the things she likes, might even talk her out of some of her items, etc.

This is another way to deal, and more fun.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Hi Jennifer,

While I applaud your confidence, I Think the fact that on each and every single post you make you are bragging about being a model, being on tv and being beautiful can be somewhat of a turn off for some people. Women can definitely be jealous but as the first poster after you said, being vain and egotistical also rubs people the wrong way so if you display the same behaviour you do here, in real life, there's a big chance you might be misunderstood and therefore "unliked".
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

vicki_sixx

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on April 15, 2017, 09:46:58 PM
Hi Jennifer,

While I applaud your confidence, I Think the fact that on each and every single post you make you are bragging about being a model, being on tv and being beautiful can be somewhat of a turn off for some people. Women can definitely be jealous but as the first poster after you said, being vain and egotistical also rubs people the wrong way so if you display the same behaviour you do here, in real life, there's a big chance you might be misunderstood and therefore "unliked".
This.

Believe me, I am no shrinking violet and I think false modesty is devious and contemptuous. I believe there's nothing wrong in being positive about yourself, even putting yourself among the upper echelons, if you do so honestly. However, if you come across as superior and sniffy, if your body language and words drip with superciliousness then that is why you get attitude and not because you're supposedly good looking.

I've not seen you before so have not been swayed by previous reactions but I found your OP to be annoyingly arrogant. Granted, you may not have meant that and I've been misconstrued on forums more times myself. You don't just say you've attained a high level of beauty and femininity - which is fair enough and haters can hate - but you labour the fact. Your mentioning of dates, intimacy, age, being a model and on TV,  is conpletely irrelevant - laughably so, in fact - and it makes me wonder if the post is for comedic purposes. Yet when I consider you're not joking I sense overcompensation and/or that you're out of touch with reality. And I came to that concluson before I noticed your photo which seriously undermine your claims.

Unlike most other people, I don't do passive aggression and don't get offended easily. I'm direct and what you see is on the page not inbetween the lines. I am writing to you honestly and without emotion. Take or leave it, it makes no odds to me, but believe me when I tell this is my honest, unbiased opinion and devoid of attitude or snark.
  •  

Jenna Marie

Yeah, I'm going to say as gently as possible that I saw this thread title, read the original poster's name, and thought "isn't she the one who mentions that she's as gorgeous as a model in almost every post?" I don't doubt that you are lovely, and I'm sure some women will be jealous before they even meet you, but you might find you got better results if you went out of your way to be kind and apparently humble to women who seemed to react badly to your looks. (And that way, even if you're mistaken about them and they weren't jealous, you can't go wrong being nice to people, right?) Maybe if some women don't feel that you're "rubbing it in," they'll be less likely to be aggressive toward you, which seems to be one of your goals.

And there are a variety of standards for cis female beauty, too, and cis women will often have been bombarded practically from birth with the idea that there IS only one way to be beautiful (and they're probably failing). Without realizing it, you may be striking some women in a very sore spot by inadvertently implying that there's only one way to be beautiful. Personally, I try to remember as I go through life that everyone has their own vulnerabilities, and sometimes being gentle with people is the best way, even if I don't understand they they "overreacted."

But then, I'm a dumpy middle-aged woman who's happy just to blend in and be comfortable in her skin, so what do I know. ;)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yep I get what you are trying to say for sure.
Jealousy sucks, it's everywhere. The only Jealousy we really have to deal with is our own, not to let ourselves go down this route. Anyone who is jealous of me for the things I have, or the way I am, is just plain wasting ther time and energy, for I don't give damn. I am jealous of no one.
I think you could tone down abit the bragginess of your self perception!
The humble woman will often be more beautiful than she who thinks she is all this and that.
Those attitudes rub off on our being and taint those afflicted.
I hope you attain whatever your view of the perfect woman is,.. but remember perfection is pretty much unobtainable in this world. So good luck

•