Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Two Spirits are Genetic

Started by Wendyway2, August 28, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

Hello,

My earliest association to my gender is to my being a girl who was assigned a male gender. In the womb I was attached both to my Mother and attached to my twin center in the placenta. As an intersex I have both a male and a female reproductive and digestive system, with estrogen my pelvis and breasts have evolved into a female body. Gender preferences being what they are as I identify with a female gender on some legal documents, medical records and employment records, my being born with two spirits is only an issue when social confusion finds it difficult to understand it as an implication. Since birth I have produced Testosterone, Estrogen and Androgen. As I evolve to adopt and adapt to my gender preference, and to my being a woman, I account for my being intersex by my being born and evolved with male and female anatomical systems. It is also interesting to learn that the majority if not all of my psychological traits are female.