Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Alternative to Electrolysis/Laser?

Started by kayla1618, October 24, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayla1618

Has anyone tried this product?
I was thinking of ordering, but just curious if anyone here has tried it?

https://hair-free-hair-remover.com/transgender-hair-removal/

•  

AnonyMs

There's only one cream that gets rid of hair, and its called Vaniqa. Anything else is going to be a scam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eflornithine

Its extremely expensive, very slow to work, and hair comes back quickly when you stop. I think it might be a prescription medicine but I'm not sure.

I tried it a while ago, but didn't use it long enough to get any effect.
  •  

jaybutterfly

I would like to know how a cream that isnt going under your skin is going to kill a hair below said skin
  •  

Michelle_P

The product promoted in the original post simply dissolves hair, like many over-the-counter hair removal treatments, and does not affect the hair follicle.  An active follicle will continue to be active, and the hair 'bulb' will eventually extend the hair past the surface of the skin again.  The fine print does mention that this works by dissolving the hair.

Vaniqa or Eflornithine will slow hair growth after several weeks of twice-daily application.  It eventually penetrates the skin and mucks with the chemistry in the hair follicle to slow it down.  The effect isn't permanent, and the active follicles will return to full-speed hair production several weeks after stopping it.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

DawnOday

You would probably have better luck with a lawn mower. >:-)
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•