News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Astride your hot dog...

Started by Megan., December 29, 2017, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 15, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
Smuggled directly from England to me.  ;)

I hope you relish that imported sauce Devyln after all the risk of getting it to you.

Hugs,
  Laurie

P.S. I hope you washed the bottle really good before you opened it.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Roll

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 15, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
So no $1.00 a pack hotdogs made from snouts & tails and don't microwave it until the ends explode and it's orange crunchy. Got it.

If it's orange and crunchy that is also acceptable. In general, orange and crunchy makes everything good.

Quote from: Laurie on January 15, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
P.S. Ihope you washed the bottle really good before you opened it.

That's just extra seasoning.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Roll

So wait, is this Henderson's stuff anything like a thin Okonomiyaki sauce? The wikipedia page makes it sound like it.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dena

I was curious so I googled and found the relish is available from Walmart for $16 a bottle. I guess I will wait for the review before deciding to order it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dena on January 15, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
I was curious so I googled and found the relish is available from Walmart for $16 a bottle. I guess I will wait for the review before deciding to order it.

I just relish the thought of the way this thread has been going :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Dena on January 15, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Yikes, that's roughly eight times the price I pay for it. :-\

Quote from: Roll on January 15, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
So wait, is this Henderson's stuff anything like a thin Okonomiyaki sauce? The wikipedia page makes it sound like it.

Having never tried Okonomiyaki sauce, I really couldn't tell you. It is yummy, though, imo.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Sephirah on January 15, 2018, 06:38:57 PM
Having never tried Okonomiyaki sauce, I really couldn't tell you. It is yummy, though, imo.

Tangy Worcestershire-ish.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet10Dencies

To me, it doesn't get any better than hot dogs topped with homemade chili and shredded cheddar. In fact, that's what I had for dinner tonight. So good! Perfect for days like today (got about three inches of snow where I am).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Cali on January 15, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
I just relish the thought of the way this thread has been going :)

Yes,  we're certainly on a roll.  :)
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 15, 2018, 09:18:38 PM
Yes,  we're certainly on a roll.  :)

You're putting them in the wrong roll, I'm going to need some of that relish smugglin' lube at this rate.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Roll on January 15, 2018, 09:35:46 PM
You're putting them in the wrong roll, I'm going to need some of that relish smugglin' lube at this rate.
Careful of those footlongs! [emoji48]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Many good ideas!

I do enjoy the fancy dogs or sausages, such as the ones with bits of apple and appealing spices.
I like a really good premium hot dog bun too, although I have eaten them without any bread.
That does save on calories but I would rather have them on the bun.  Love them brats too.
A thicker dog is better than those thin ones.  Foot long dogs have fewer bun choices unless you overhang them on both sides of the bun.   Footlongs are typically thin, you just get a longer thin dog, so they are more an occasional novelty.  Polish sausage can be tasty too.

I am getting hungry!

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 16, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
Many good ideas!

I do enjoy the fancy dogs or sausages, such as the ones with bits of apple and appealing spices.
I like a really good premium hot dog bun too, although I have eaten them without any bread.
That does save on calories but I would rather have them on the bun.  Love them brats too.
A thicker dog is better than those thin ones.  Foot long dogs have fewer bun choices unless you overhang them on both sides of the bun.   Footlongs are typically thin, you just get a longer thin dog, so they are more an occasional novelty.  Polish sausage can be tasty too.

I am getting hungry!

Thanks a lot!  I'm getting hungry too and I just had breakfast!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Deep Fried Hotdogs.......  mmm, mmm, good.  I know the owner of a small local coffee shop and when visiting him after hours, he will put a few hot dogs in his deep fat fryer and then we add all the toppings.  The hot dog comes out plump with a crispy outside.... so very good.

I like my hotdogs on a bun several ways:
*with just sauerkraut and lots of mustard ....
*or with onion, pickle and mustard, also perhaps with tomato slice....
*or with chili (no beans) and shredded cheddar cheese...

But.... absolutely no ketchup and no mayonnaise on my hotdogs.

I also like hotdogs in my casseroles such as homemade Mac&Cheese and also Scalloped Potatoes

When I travel to the Chicago area I always try to find a local fast food place that make genuine "Chicago Dogs"
  *An authentic Chicago-style hot dog is a hotdog on a steamed poppy seed bun, topped with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, bright green sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt. 
The iconic Chicago Dog recipe does not include ketchup, and there is a strong opinion among many Chicagoans and many hot dog connoisseurs that ketchup is not acceptable and most Chicago hot dog vendors do not offer ketchup as a condiment."

Unfortunately I do not get to Chicago often enough....   not only is Chicago famous for their Chicago Dogs but also their Pizza.   My mouth is watering already as I write this.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •