Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Oh, goody!
More fun and adventures with the Wandering Waif!
This time with Mistress Michelle and the Honey Badgers!

Lady Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Megan.

Strap in (on? [emoji48]) for the next adventure! [emoji3]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on August 01, 2018, 11:42:34 PM
  And so it begins ...

@Laurie  @Michelle_P
I, along with all of your other followers and readers will be waiting impatiently for your updates and destinations as you post them....   frequently please !!!!

Be careful out there on the roads and be safe.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Did someone say road trip?

Okay so I stretched it a little bit. My part of the road trip started last Saturday when I left home shortly after 1am with my pickup packed and headed south to my girlfriend's place. We had a barbecue & bocci ball game to attend at 5pm. I made it to Michelle's and we made it to the festivities. A good time was had by all.
  Sunday was church again where Michelle was once again up on stage helping out though in a different role that the last time I was here... something like 2 weeks ago. All my appointments had been taken care of and I am free as a bird for a month or so. Michelle (having made plans) was not yet free to go gallivanting around. Today was her last in person appointment until the end of the month.
  Now here is where I stretched the truth a bit. We could not leave today after her appointment because that would look too much like a planned event and you all know that just would not be right. We may leave tomorrow evening after we spend the afternoon with Sister Jessica or we may leave Friday morning, or me might leave some other time. So there you have it... We do not know when we are leaving nor do we know in what direction and that is as it should be my friends. It is probably a safe bet that we are not heading west but then again we could... though not very far.
   For this beta test run, Michelle and I will be put to the test to see what our road compatibility factor is. It takes a lot of effort to put up with another person on roads trips and this trip will test our limits I am sure. Hopefully we will be able to work out compromises in the joint decisions we will be making. It will be a challenge to Michelle in that it will be a unplanned route and activities we find along the way. I am looking forward to it myself and think all will go well.
   I would love for Michelle to discover the enjoyment I get from meeting with the friends we have made her at Susan's. With that said I hope we will be able to meet some of you if we happen into your area. Again I do not know what direction we will be heading yet and doubt we will be going beyond Missouri. I make no promises but if you would like to be visited let me or Michelle know and PM or email us your contact info and we will see what we can do to accommodate those that raise their hands.

Hugs,
    Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

An unplanned maybe road trip. Sounds like a fun non-plan.

Problem is, how is anyone supposed to know about requesting a visit when they don't know where your going? Speaking for others, of course, I doubt Fl is on the list this time around. Meeting Michelle would be nice though :)

Get along on a road trip? Somehow I don't see that being an issue for you two ... unless you both want to navigate. That's where the tension starts.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

TonyaW

Unplanned trips can be loads of fun.

Had two family vacations where we had some plans to be somewhere then left ourselves with a week to get home.

Those took me to Corpus Christi,  New Orleans, and Memphis on the first one heading home from San Antonio.  Heading home from the Grand Canyon led to Zion National park, Bryce Canyon, Denver, Mt Rushmore and the Badlands on the other.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

When you find the transatlantic bridge, just keep on till England, there's a warm welcome waiting. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Megan. on August 02, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
When you find the transatlantic bridge, just keep on till England, there's a warm welcome waiting. X

The tunnel to the UK starts in Central Florida, so I guess they'll have to come here first. Sorry.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

@Laurie @Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on August 02, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Okay so I stretched it a little bit. My part of the road trip started last Saturday when I left home shortly after 1am with my pickup packed and headed south to my girlfriend's place. We had a barbecue & bocci ball game to attend at 5pm. I made it to Michelle's and we made it to the festivities. A good time was had by all.
  Sunday was church again where Michelle was once again up on stage helping out though in a different role that the last time I was here... something like 2 weeks ago. All my appointments had been taken care of and I am free as a bird for a month or so. Michelle (having made plans) was not yet free to go gallivanting around. Today was her last in person appointment until the end of the month.
  Now here is where I stretched the truth a bit. We could not leave today after her appointment because that would look too much like a planned event and you all know that just would not be right. We may leave tomorrow evening after we spend the afternoon with Sister Jessica or we may leave Friday morning, or me might leave some other time. So there you have it... We do not know when we are leaving nor do we know in what direction and that is as it should be my friends. It is probably a safe bet that we are not heading west but then again we could... though not very far.
   For this beta test run, Michelle and I will be put to the test to see what our road compatibility factor is. It takes a lot of effort to put up with another person on roads trips and this trip will test our limits I am sure. Hopefully we will be able to work out compromises in the joint decisions we will be making. It will be a challenge to Michelle in that it will be a unplanned route and activities we find along the way. I am looking forward to it myself and think all will go well.
   I would love for Michelle to discover the enjoyment I get from meeting with the friends we have made her at Susan's. With that said I hope we will be able to meet some of you if we happen into your area. Again I do not know what direction we will be heading yet and doubt we will be going beyond Missouri. I make no promises but if you would like to be visited let me or Michelle know and PM or email us your contact info and we will see what we can do to accommodate those that raise their hands.

Hugs,
    Laurie

Mistress Michelle has requested fresh bedding in the Honey badger travel "crate". 
So I have no doubt there will be no misbehaving from a certain someone.
If there is though, I believe the fluffy cuffs will come out!

Lady Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

MaryT

What are honey badgers in this context?  Are they the human equivalent of the animals with a reputation for being bad-tempered and going straight for the b&^^s?  Many years ago, there was a quite friendly one in Orpen camp in the Kruger National Park but staff told me that they were planning to dart and relocate it, just in case. 

If so, remember to pack tranquiliser darts, also just in case.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Laurie on August 02, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Road trip?  Yay!!

doubt we will be going beyond Missouri. I make no promises but if you would like to be visited let me or Michelle know and PM or email us your contact info and we will see what we can do to accommodate those that raise their hands.
Aw, poop!   *raises hand anyway*
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: MaryT on August 02, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
What are honey badgers in this context?  Are they the human equivalent of the animals with a reputation for being bad-tempered and going straight for the b&^^s?  Many years ago, there was a quite friendly one in Orpen camp in the Kruger National Park but staff told me that they were planning to dart and relocate it, just in case. 

If so, remember to pack tranquiliser darts, also just in case.

The honey badgers are well-trained and behaved, and have been known to accompany me on various travels, assisting with tasks such as hunting of of the wilde Laurie in her natural habitat, as well as working security for me.

Here are the honey badgers, in their special collars ready for a hunt, er... walk in the park.

The badgers even participated in the Astoria Pride parade.  You can see them here by my left arm peeking over the banner, along with fellow humans Laurie and Jessica.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

davina61

So is it a pin and a blind fold or am I thinking of something else
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LizK

All this talk of planning...such foul language...never heard the likes of it!!!  ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 02, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
The honey badgers are well-trained and behaved, and have been known to accompany me on various travels, assisting with tasks such as hunting of of the wilde Laurie in her natural habitat, as well as working security for me.

Here are the honey badgers, in their special collars ready for a hunt, er... walk in the park.

The badgers even participated in the Astoria Pride parade.  You can see them here by my left arm peeking over the banner, along with fellow humans Laurie and Jessica.

Inquiring minds want to know what type of restraints are on the honey badgers?  And what are those in the background?

•  

Gertrude

Just keep up the maintenance on the truck and have a safe and fun trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Jessica

@Laurie @Michelle_P

Okay, I'm out of your hair...
The neck rub is fresh in my mind and I'm jello.

Thank you two for the wonderfully fun day today.
I'm glad I am able to call you both close friends.

Please travel safe, try out the Prius tent, meet some new friends and visit the old ones when you can. 
Take the roads less traveled. 
Visit the worlds largest ball of twine!
Give hugs to lovebirds!  Give yourselves hugs.
Smile at each other as you tear up the map.....

Robyn and I have a heavy party schedule while your gone........hide the pickles!

Your dear minion and sister, Jess 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Laurie

Thanks Sis. We will have a great time I'm sure.

Well, Our obligations here in Walnut Creek have been met and we are free to go. Michelle thinks it would be good to actually pack the things we might need first. That means I will have to go through my stuff on the floor and make most of them neat and try to fit them back in the bag(or bags) I will be using. Then we can see if all my junk and her things fit into the Prius. If they do and it isn't too late at night we may get on the road tomorrow. Tonight is obviously out because as I've said my stuff is still all over the floor.
As you can see our departure time is still unknown as is our direction. We shall see what the morrow portends.

Hugs from Michelle and I

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms