Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Changing your style over time

Started by debrahelen, January 20, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debrahelen

I'm sure many of you have gone through this process - during my early years of trying to appear more feminine, the focus was all about the clothes - feeling good in "pretty" clothes and enjoying the experience of dressing female was a tremendous buzz. Many of my earlier attempts to look more feminine were quite disappointing. These days it's all about feeling comfortable and enjoying the experience of being out and about as a woman.  My wife has been a tremendous help in this journey as she tells me what works and what (definitely) doesn't, and she is incredibly supportive when I want to get out and about!  The first image is from about 20 years ago, experimenting with different fabrics and looks, while the second image is from a recent trip to the UK meeting up with some girls in Birmingham.

I'm still crazy about lingerie, but I like the more conservative external look when out and about.
Deb
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Lingerie is a funny thing. I so far can't wear none of that facncy stuff.
No boobs and too much on the lower half.
I have a few nice sets but never where it.
Maybe one day I can fit.
I just can't wait to at least have boobs.

Style will change. I think it depends on how we look what will actually work.
Hyper femme is dangerous territory for most and I feel often we all seem to start down that path.
I'm glad I'm pretty much done with it.

•