Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What makes for the best bras?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 16, 2024, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Amalie

Quote from: Paulie on January 30, 2024, 01:21:27 AMSame here Chrissy, I now wait til bedtime or the following morning to try most new things on.

Pauline.
I'm still excited hwen something new comes in.  Can't wait to try.  Have to make myself wait to the next day :)
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: D'Amalie on January 30, 2024, 03:59:25 PMI'm still excited hwen something new comes in.  Can't wait to try.  Have to make myself wait to the next day :)

It is fun to try on outfits for sure!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2024, 10:07:52 PMThree front closing bras arrived this evening but I have not tried them on.  It's been a busy day and I am settled in bed.  I have a nice warm floral, nearly ankle length nightgown to keep me warm and cozy. 

I remember the days when I just could not wait to try them on but wearing them regularly for awhile now I guess has subdued this anticipatory rush.

Maybe one of these will work out, I will see tomorrow.  I tried some on last week but I did not care for any of those front closing bras.

Chrissy

Well I laid out on my bed three outfits for the day. I tried each of these front closing bras.  I guess any of these bras I would have to get used to using.  I think I will keep at most one of them, if that.  They just feel different somehow when wearing.  Maybe it is my imagination. 

I need to get ready for the day.  I hope you all have a nice day.

Hugs,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I may need to try another bra because of my choice of top.
I have been wearing a tank top at home that drops low with a big U shape from the shoulders straps down to the top of my breasts.  Then I wear an unbuttoned shirt over it, it is a nice layered casual look.  But this does show the top of the cups, although most of that can be covered up with the shirt.  But it is not a clean look to see the cup material.

So I will need to not wear this blue tank top that goes down that far from my neckline or get a bra that has less top of cup material.  Probably will not wear this particular top unless I do not wear a bra, that seems to be a simpler solution and cheaper than getting a different bra.  Plus I may not like that type bra for some reason.

Oh I wonder if I will ever really be ready for full time. 

Chrissy
  •  

Paulie

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 07, 2024, 09:32:09 PMOh I wonder if I will ever really be ready for full time. 

Oh Chrissy, I love ya.  It's awesome that your care so much about this.  Caring how you look and spending extra time is more normal for female than male. 

I also spend a lot of time figuring what bra goes with what top.

Sometimes (more often than I want to admit), I spend too much time figuring out what top goes with what bra.  :laugh: 

Warm Regards,

Paulie.

•  

Jessica_Rose

They do make 'plunge' bras which work well with deeply cut necklines. I have a few that I found at Victoria's Secret, but you may be able to find them at places like Nordstroms, Dillard's or Macy's. There is also a style called 'demi cup' that may work, in addition the the stores already mentioned, you may be able to find those at Walmart or Target. Although you won't be able to try them on first, Amazon would probably have all of those styles.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •