Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Big Movies You Hated!

Started by Alexandra, February 28, 2006, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimey

All right, I'm resurrecting a thread because this movie is bad enough to warrant it.

G.I. Joe.  My god.  I'd like to know who sold their soul to Satan to make that piece of crap.  Hands down, the worst movie I've seen EVER.  My expectations were super low and it still disappointed me.  I'd rather sit through Wolverine and Transformers 2 twice than sit through that again.  I could have written a better movie than that.  Even kids wouldn't be able to get into it...the action was horrendous.  If they had just let it be campy, it would have been all right, but they tried to be serious with it.  I'd also like to know if Jonathon Price lost a bet or what...he's way too good for this movie.

Don't see it.  It'll rape your childhood.

*special note: It was a double feature at the drive-in with Inglorious Bastards.  I would never have seen it otherwise. :D
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

RebeccaFog

We'll send someone around to collect your eyeballs as soon as one of our agents is free. They will be returned to you with all trace of "G.I. Joe" removed from their surfaces.

Just be thankful that the movie wasn't "G.I.Tract Joe"
  •  

Genevieve Swann

I will say that I hate none but dislike almost all fiction movies. Fact is much more interesting. Even dramatized junk turns me off. I much prefer watching history and science even if some is rather graphic and undesireable to see.

Jaimey

Quote from: Rebis on August 27, 2009, 11:16:00 PM
We'll send someone around to collect your eyeballs as soon as one of our agents is free. They will be returned to you with all trace of "G.I. Joe" removed from their surfaces.

Just be thankful that the movie wasn't "G.I.Tract Joe"

I think G.I. Tract Joe would have been less horrifying.  :D  I hope your agents are free soon!
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Silver

I'll take big movie as meaning it made it to theatres.

Eragon. Now lots of people might not have liked the book, I liked it but it was probably for the dragon. But anyone who's read it and seen the movie knows how severely butchered the movie was.

Watchmen. I supposed I should've known something was wrong when the theatre trailer had a Muse song playing.

Cloverfield made me sick.

Couldn't stop laughing during the Dark Knight. He tried too hard with the voice.

The last Indiana Jones was weird. Not in the good way.

And Saw, I liked the idea and the first few but they're going downhill now and these people just don't know when to quit. Jigsaw's dead, don't tell me he swallowed a tape before he died and he has yet ANOTHER helper. And now they're coming out with a sixth.

Hey, the Species movies were cheesy but I liked them. They were kind of funny ("you don't want the tongue.") Although I gotta say, alien sex still haunts me.

Yeah, I'm done.
SilverFang
  •  

rogue

The most recent X Files film...I found the story was gratuitously dark and
grissly, and more like the premise for a regular(if sinister) cop moive. with the plot line encompassing child abuse, and savage mutilatory surgeons with
horrific uses for cleaved body parts...the film left me wishing I had not seen it, and dint want the images in my mind afterwards. Significant in their absesce were greys of any height, saucers whenther flying or hidden under ice/sand/at temple/a special ray, and certainly no smoking man...maybe he found some gum....Hopefully if Agents Mulder and scully do return to the silver screen, it will be with the same mystery and awe that they first grabbed our interest.
  •