Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Journey of Jillian and Julie

Started by Jillian-TG, August 30, 2026, 06:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jillian-TG

Quote from: Petunia on Yesterday at 01:13:39 PMJulie, I just went back up to the start of this topic.

All the posts about your wife and family are so affirming and positive.

Further down some random on the internet has interferred with your thoughts.

All that matters to you is you, your gorgeous wife, the acceptance coming from her family.

You are such a lucky person to be in that position

Cherish the people around you and the rest doesn't matter.

Life is too short to dwell on negative people.
True. I sent that internet troll a very balanced response (nothing hateful) and then blocked them. Life is indeed too short to deal with negative internet trolls.
AMAB and married to AFAB.
I am gender fluid but live primarily in male mode. My wife knows about my gender identity struggles and we are navigating how to come out and be more public about me being trans.

Blog:
https://www.susans.org/index.php?topic=254926.new#new