Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What about … SHOES!

Started by 4years, June 21, 2005, 08:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

Last week, I twisted my ankle while wearing my boots with a 3" heel and running after my daughter who was going into traffic.  Fortunately I didn't sprain it.  I used to sprain my ankles a lot as a kid, since mine were so skinny.  I learned to relax the muscle and take all weight off as a reflex whenever it starts to collapse under me and I haven't sprained it since I was in highschool as a result.

Melissa
  •  

Owen

I only go for womens shoes be it sneakers, moc's, sandals, or basic pumps. I always was fasinated with womens shoes so many different styles and colors to choose from. There is something about the way a woman walks in hi heeled shoes that just turns me on so much I have to try them on. I've had this opsession if you will with womens shoes for many years. I now have but three pair's two with 2" heels and one with 3" heels.

Owen

Love being female :angel:
  •  

Ricki

okay what but the mechanics of safety of it for our feet?  Womens shoes are designed for womens arches and so forth a guy squishing into a womens shoe (although yes i agree is a sensual thing - we all do it..) is it physically safe will we need foot surgery later in life?
Is just buying a bigger size the answer?
R
  •  

Dennis

Women's shoes are awful for women's feet, Ricki. I doubt you'd do any more damage than a bio woman who walks around in stilettos all the time. My mother had shortened achilles from wearing heels all the time.

Dennis
  •  

Melissa

I just buy big enough shoes that still feel comfortable.  I actually don't wear hills all that often, since they make me self-conscious about my height.  The thing is, to find reasonably well fitting shoes does limit my selection.  Typically 10 1/2 or 10W fit my feet.  Sometimes the styles just plain don't fit.

Melissa
  •  

Ricki

and yet there are those petit women out there who have the smallest cutest feet?
Not maybe the first body part to be jealous of but it does carry the package?
One thing i have never worn is womens tennis shoes or workout shoes never really had a need for them?
I would think at least a guy could get better color patterns!  Men's shoes in tennis/sports area are not that fashionable in my opinion!
R
  •  

Catherine

Quote from: Shelley on October 04, 2005, 04:06:25 PM
Hi Phoenix,

When you wear high heels they change the shape of your calf muscle into a very feminine shape. They define the muscle more clearly and I just love the look.

Shelley

Heels also make your posture better as long as you dont slouch. They also help you breasts protrude more if you are standing straight.

•  

Ricki

ummmmmmmmmmmmm
shelley i definately need help with that as mine are not there and slightly hairy!
agghhh woe is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
R
  •  

Genevieve

Hi All!  :)

Just a basic update to my as yet tiny shoe collection.

I now have 4 pairs of womens shoes:

1 pair basic black pumps with 3" heels.
1 pair beige with black lace and 3" heels.
1 pair black leather over the calf boots with 4" heels.
1 pair red stretch vinyl thigh-highs with 5" heels.

I absolutely love heels. They feel totally natural to me and I wear my black boots with the 4" heels all the time.

I'm soooo looking forward to buying more of everything.   ;D

*hugs*

Genevieve
  •  

Amber

OMG me and shoes, sometimes I feel like Carrie (SATC). There are some I see that I just must have. Or when I have a real down day a new pair of shoes can make me feel a little better. Don't care for type, style or hight of the heel to much, they should just have that "something".
  •  

Ricki

Nicely organized nicole!
I'm embarrassed to admit i throw mine into a trunk........  Well i do not necessarily dress that much or for puclic so?.
But my regular shoes (ya phooey guy shoes!!!!) that's a different story---I have rows upon rows of just Nike tennis shoes, rows of hiking and specialized boots for out doors, i hang my climbing shoes (puppy hunny loves rubberized things right now :icon_blah:)
every day shoes..
dress shoes for work are in a different room / closet!
Anyway i think speaking of shoes my toes (in between them) are smelling or something-- Seriously I'm embarrassed to admit it i never ever had foot odor issues? Maybe I'm getting older?
Can anyone help, waht do we use the tinactin stuff for athletes foot?  It's not so much a skin breakout or cracking as much as its odor between the toes -- Oh god please be gentle I'm soo embarrassed for even typing this.... :eusa_pray:
anyone have this or similiar things wiht their feet? and have advice????
Nylons-nylon socks even cotton seem to all be issues?
I bought a pack of those sport balls you throw in your shoes odor activators but i think the issue is what happens between my toes? Ugghhhh
with luving scents of foot odor....
Ricki

•