Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What about (cosmetic) "body modification" ?

Started by 4years, June 29, 2005, 10:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimberly

•  

Jennifer72

I have my ears peirced twice each and about 5 tattoos. The tats on my upper arms are both two different tats that have been put together. On the upper left arm I have a tiger climbing a rock and around that a dragon coming through a waterfall. On the upper right arm I have an dragon in an abstract shape underneath that is a full moon. On my lower left arm I have a winged dragon holding a fireball. I think they just look awsome! (if I don't say so myself...hehe) I am getting more work done at the end of the month. If I knew how to upload pics it would make it much easier to see what I am talking about. 
  •  

Dersi

I always wanted to get my ears pierced, and so 2 months before going FT I decided to get them done, im soo happy now that I have he abilitie to wear nice earrings (plus here in México a girl without arrings looks funny)

The next day when I went FT the girlfriend of a friend gave me a good advice, that I migth get a second piercing in case I couldnt tolerate the cheap jewelry (which is very common here)

So I had a second pair of holes in each ear but... The rigth one was s little lower than the left one, so I removed it and now that the swollen has gone im gonna get it done again, but in the rigth wa.

Oh and im really thinking of getting a third one in the left ear ^^
  •  

LynnER

I want to get a tatoo of a pheonix riseing out of a burning heart on my lower/mid back  :)  and second and or third piercings in my ears  :)
  •  

Melissa

I'll eventually get a second set of earrings after I go fulltime.

Melissa
  •  

MarcosGirl

I have each of my ears pierced twice. (Marco and I wear one matching earring each in our left ears)  I have two tattoos.  One is a cross that i drew on my back by my right shoulder.  The other is a matching one with Marco that says Journey.  They are across the left sides of our chests.

;D
Pam
  •  

Kate

Hmmm, I'm jealous of ya all.

I've always wanted one small silver hoop earring. I dunno why, just seems magical, faerie-kin-like.

But my wife literally cries whenever I mention it. Gender therapy, lasering off my beard... that's all fine (well, relatively), but an earring sends the poor girl into sobbing.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Kate on June 13, 2006, 10:03:57 AM
Hmmm, I'm jealous of ya all.

I've always wanted one small silver hoop earring. I dunno why, just seems magical, faerie-kin-like.

But my wife literally cries whenever I mention it. Gender therapy, lasering off my beard... that's all fine (well, relatively), but an earring sends the poor girl into sobbing.

It's a visual thing, while beard removal is visible to a degree hoops are in your face :)

Steph
  •  

Chynna

3 tatt's
1. Right mid arm Chinese writing that says "Queen bytch" underneath my middle (female) name
2. Chinese writing down my spine (lower shoulder blade to tip of my butt)  that says Hate, life, angel happiness, gates of heaven, love, and Chynna
3. A chinesse symbol on my left breast  (couldn't resist once I got a nice rack!)  that says...
Well only I and the boyfriend know that one! ;) LOL

and of course both ears twice pierced.

Chynna Doll
  •  

HelenW

The first thing I did when I decided to express myself more was to get my ears pierced.  One hole in each lobe.  I caught a bunch of crap about it from my coworkers but they eventually wrote it off as a symptom of male menopause. (If only!)  Only one guy accused me of wanting to attract men (YUCK!)  That was two and a half years ago - even before I allowed myself to consider I might be TS.

No tatts, though.  I've considered it but I haven't found any kind of image important or beautiful enough for me to permanantly mark myself with.

Athough .  .   .    .     maybe this one:  >:D

(LOL) helen

FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: HelenW on June 13, 2006, 08:36:35 PM
Only one guy accused me of wanting to attract men (YUCK!)

I would have responded with something like "Why? Do you find yourself attracted to me?"  That would have made him shut up in a hurry.

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: HelenW on June 13, 2006, 08:36:35 PM
The first thing I did when I decided to express myself more was to get my ears pierced.  One hole in each lobe.  I caught a bunch of crap about it from my coworkers but they eventually wrote it off as a symptom of male menopause. (If only!)  Only one guy accused me of wanting to attract men (YUCK!)  That was two and a half years ago - even before I allowed myself to consider I might be TS.

No tatts, though.  I've considered it but I haven't found any kind of image important or beautiful enough for me to permanantly mark myself with.

Athough .  .   .    .     maybe this one:  >:D

(LOL) helen

I would agree that you should carefully consider the reasons for getting a tattoo, as while they can be removed, it is very expensive and can be painful, more that getting the tattoo in the first place.

Steph
  •  

sheila18

Kimberly:
Both ears pierced, still looking for the right tatoo to go in the back
  But  piercings my ears came when I decided to go to work in female clothing, the dept manager said that as long as it did not affect my job performance it was not his business. Why did pierce earings meant more that clip ons? i don't know, defiance? Probably It was back in those  80's days. I had a boyfriend wit pierced privates, that was interesting! 
still looking for that tatoo, love sheila
  •  

ssindysmith

Both my ears double pierced, LOL Mr. Wobbly and a guichi

I have a tribal arrow on my left ankle
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: ssindysmith on August 04, 2006, 03:45:07 PM

LOL I had a PA

Steph
  •  

ssindysmith

Quote from: Steph on August 05, 2006, 02:10:04 AM
Quote from: ssindysmith on August 04, 2006, 03:45:07 PM

LOL I had a PA

Steph

What ever happened to your PA?
  •  

Owen

I'm thinking of having just my ears pierced thats it nothing else. No tatoos for me.

Owen

Love being female :angel:
  •  

Julie Marie

Pierced ears, just once in each, that's all.  And I don't think that's at all boring.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Jennifer72

I just added some more work on my left arm! YAY!!! My sleeve is almost complete now  ;D When I went shopping the day after thanksgiving (en femme) I got sooo many complements on the new work from women working in the various stores. I was totally amazed and very happy!!!

Jennifer
  •