Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Restrooms and Partial Passing

Started by Aiden, October 10, 2008, 10:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benji42

My boobs aren't so much big as they are "full-figured", and I don't have any extra weight to help hide them. By American standards, I'm on the small side even for a woman. I have a feeling I'm going to end up being a very fey looking boy. :laugh:
I can't wait to get one of those stp things, though. I remember being so jealous of my boy cousins and their ability to pee standing up. I remember actually asking my mother, while pointing at my clitoris, if I would ever grow a penis (I think I was about four) and got a resounding NO. Freud may be a crackpot in a lot of respects, but penis envy does exist!  ::)
  •  

soldierjane

Quote from: benji42 on February 19, 2009, 10:51:39 AM
My boobs aren't so much big as they are "full-figured", and I don't have any extra weight to help hide them. By American standards, I'm on the small side even for a woman. I have a feeling I'm going to end up being a very fey looking boy. :laugh:
I can't wait to get one of those stp things, though. I remember being so jealous of my boy cousins and their ability to pee standing up. I remember actually asking my mother, while pointing at my clitoris, if I would ever grow a penis (I think I was about four) and got a resounding NO. Freud may be a crackpot in a lot of respects, but penis envy does exist!  ::)

Yeah... among men! :P
  •  

joannatsf

I've been using the women's room exclusively for years, but about a year ago I went to an event at the De Young Museum that was a celebration of the costumes of drag performer Peaches Christ.  Peaches herself was there along with a number of other drag performers in costume.  It was a big event and the number of bathrooms limited.  There was of course, a line coming out of the Ladie's luu.  I really had to go so I decided to use the men's instead!

First, I don't look draggish at all and pass most of the time.  I'd come straight from work and was wear office attire.  Some male heads turned when I walked in but I just walked over to a urinal, did my business and left.  I walked out just as a security guard was passing by.

"Girl, just what are you doing in the men's room?"  I told her I was one of the drag performers.  She gave me a once over , shook her head and said "Whatever" as she walked away.
  •  

Ashley315

•  

sneakersjay

I've been using urinals in the men's room exclusively for the last 2+ months.  Usually they're smaller rooms with one urinal and one stall, and mostly unoccupied, though I have used the urinal in larger bathrooms with a few other occupants.

Well, I traveled this week.  My first stop at the urinal in a crowded airport turned into stage fright -- couldn't go!!  So I just packed my junk and left.  Then yesterday, and a hugely crowded airport I had to go really bad.  And the urinals had NO DIVIDERS like all of the others I had been in previously.  But I managed to get my business done at the urinal when every other urinal was occupied.

;D

I know some guys don't need to do the urinal thing, and others don't need to stand.  For me I *have* to.  It's a mental thing.

Jay

•  

kareema

i always use female bath when in public kind of embarrassing to use male..lol
  •  

Mmm

to ftm:
Men don't care nor want to know anything about other peoples toilet habits.

Don't worry about not using the urinals. People would assume you are taking a dump. I have often heard people hitting the water with their stream before they point it on the porcelaine.

Please no need for such stress
  •  

Dennis

Thanks Mmm. I always use stall and can't be bothered to hide. Got the bits I got and I have enough accessories just being me (cell phone etc). I sometimes wonder if guys are paying attention. I appreciate the reminder that they're not and they just wanna get out of there as badly as I do.

Dennis
  •  

Cindy

I may have posted this before,
In South Australia the police have told the MtF to use the female toilet and be "discreet". In Australian lingo I think they meant. " Don't walk in take out the donga, light the ciggie, and say J***s I needed a good piss" Probably the opposite for FtM's?  Enjoy!!

Cindy James
  •  

Wendy C

Wow, things have changed so much since I last posted on this thread last Oct. I no longer even think about which restroom to use. It has that little picture of a stick figure in a dress. I have learned to be comfortable with myself as a female and with the Drivers Lic stating that I no longer fear any questions. It has been a long time since I was given a funny glance, now its usually a smile. Whew, much relieved and thats no pun. Hugs

Wendy
  •  

Dennis

Quote from: CindyJames on February 24, 2009, 02:49:36 AM
I may have posted this before,
In South Australia the police have told the MtF to use the female toilet and be "discreet". In Australian lingo I think they meant. " Don't walk in take out the donga, light the ciggie, and say J***s I needed a good piss" Probably the opposite for FtM's?  Enjoy!!

Cindy James

Yeah, asking the guy in the next stall if he has a tampon, and asking the guy at the sink if these pants make your ass look big are definitely no-no's ;)

Dennis
  •