Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

And on the eighth day the goddess made cheese

Started by V M, August 05, 2010, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you like cheese?

Love it, I have some with almost everything
27 (48.2%)
I like it with some things
25 (44.6%)
I like it but I'm lactose intolerant
3 (5.4%)
Could take it or leave it
0 (0%)
Hate it!!! It's the spawn of evil!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Karla

I love cheese but only certain kinds (cheddar, swiss).. I absolutely stay away from the ones that smell and taste too milky.

I order my pizza with light cheese or none at all, a request that I guess is uncommon enough that occasionally they mess it up and put cheese anyway. :icon_anger:
  •  

V M

Thank you all for your comments and votes  :)  Ever notice how smilies kinda look like cheese wheels?

Cheese Rules!!!  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LilDoberman

I like Mozz when it's on pizza but otherwise I pretty much leave it.  I won't put any on my sandwiches or burgers, etc and even watching someone eat straight cheese makes me squeemish.  Yeah, I'm weird.
--Deanne  :P
  •  

LivingInGrey

(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Renate

Ah, I remember fondly staying at a house in France.
My host apologized for not having gone shopping and only having five different cheeses to offer for the cheese course.
The next day they went shopping and we had a larger selection for dinner!

I like any cheese from low-fat mozzarella to all the different blue cheeses.
Unpasteurized (raw milk) cheese is nice where you can get it.
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Raven

Cheeeeese yuuum lolz cheese is the best next to vegan cheese lol
  •  

LilDoberman

I'll make you a deal, you can have all the cheese if I can have an extra glass of wine ;)
--Deanne  :P
  •  

Suigeniris

:P :P :P :P :P i loooooove cheeesse  ;D ;D ;D ;D  manchego cheese , french gyuere, aged swiss gyuere , jarlsberg, yogurt,teratease, cheddar (prefer 2 yr old for cooking and 4 yr for wine  ;D omg i could go on and on and on lol lol
Quote from: Pica Pica on August 13, 2010, 08:05:38 AM

Because sometimes you need to feel posh.
Pica was that stilton cheese ???/
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Suigeniris

ooooooooooh and brie with adriatic fig spread on water crackers yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  lol lol

[color=yello
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Suigeniris on August 16, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
Pica was that stilton cheese ???/

Yeah, port and stilton, the ultimate in late night nibbledrinking.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Great stuff.
It good to nibble on anytime.
Jillieann
  •  

Suigeniris

Quote from: Pica Pica on August 16, 2010, 07:16:55 PM
Yeah, port and stilton, the ultimate in late night nibbledrinking.
yummm  :P :P :P :P I  love mine with cranberries  ;D ;D ;D ;D  im such a foodie  lol lol and @ JUllian heyyyyy and you know this cheese and wine are good at anytime............................wow im a poet  lol lol lol

[color=yello
  •  

Cindy

I love cheese, particularly the blues. And I'm with Pica pica, port and stilton yum.

Another to try. Make fresh cold tomato soup. Chop the tomatoes up and strain through a sieve to remove seeds and flesh. Add pepper to taste. Place in the fridge to cool. Serve with a slivers of a strong blue floating on top.
Mmmm

Cindy
  •  

Fata Morgana

I'm addicted to cheese.  :)

I always go for the ones with most fat. No diet stuff for me.
  •  

LeeIam

I've thought about it, and I think the only reason i'm vegetarian and not vegan is because of cheese.
It's just too good to let go of.  ;)
  •  

Suigeniris

well people today was the last day for cheese   :(  had some Tarentaise and clothbound cheddar  yum the STRICT DIET BEGINS !!!!!!  NO MORE CHEESE  FOR THE NEXT 6 OK 7 MAYBE 8 MONTHS !!!!!   SMALL PRICE TO PAY  :D :D :D :D :D :D

[color=yello
  •  

Constance

Quote from: Suigeniris on August 24, 2010, 01:29:40 AM
well people today was the last day for cheese   :(  had some Tarentaise and clothbound cheddar  yum the STRICT DIET BEGINS !!!!!!  NO MORE CHEESE  FOR THE NEXT 6 OK 7 MAYBE 8 MONTHS !!!!!   SMALL PRICE TO PAY  :D :D :D :D :D :D
No cheese for 6 to 8 months? Ye gods, I can barely do 6 to 8 hours without cheese.

Rayalisse

Just a little cheese adds that extra flavor that makes things taste yummy.  (and more fattening :) )
Cheers! 
~Rayalisse~ (aka Andi)

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
"Bend and snap."-Elle Woods
"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me...So you dare tell me who to be? Who died, and made you king of anything?"-Sara Bareilles
  •  

Suigeniris

EXACTLY RAYA 1 LOL LOL i,m having a hard time staying away but heyyyyyyy a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

[color=yello
  •