Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

And on the eighth day the goddess made cheese

Started by V M, August 05, 2010, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you like cheese?

Love it, I have some with almost everything
27 (48.2%)
I like it with some things
25 (44.6%)
I like it but I'm lactose intolerant
3 (5.4%)
Could take it or leave it
0 (0%)
Hate it!!! It's the spawn of evil!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Octavianus

Hmmm, cheese is almost devine to me.
Living in the Netherlands I eat cheese (Gouda) daily for breakfast, but I am also a huge fan of the more exclusive cheeses.
In each place I visit I can't help myself but try the local food. Visiting a country also means tasting the country to me.

To me the best evening is spent under a starlit sky together with the people I love and care for while enjoying good cheese, fine wine and an excellent lomo Iberico.

Wat is it with that rediculous "canned sheese"? I refuse to try it.
  •  

K8

I like cheese, but I don't like that they are trying to put cheese in/on everything.  Yuk. :icon_blah:

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

LivingInGrey

(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

V M

So go ye cheese lovers and stand on the corner of your street or the roof of your building...
Climb a tree and exclaim to the WORLD!!!

I LOVE CHEESE AND I DON"T CARE WHO KNOWS!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •