I like it but I'm lactose intolerant
3 (5.4%)
Could take it or leave it
0 (0%)
Hate it!!! It's the spawn of evil!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tekla

I love cheese, most cheese, even Tom Jones cheese (and that's some mighty cheese), but I really, really love string cheese.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

cynthialee

I live on cheese. I love it. Just about any variety.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

spinaltap

yes, cheese is delicious. I tried to be a vegan once, and in that time consumed SO many horrible cheese substitutes, some that literally made me gag, but I kept searching, rice cheese, almond cheese, soy cheese, cheese sauce made from nutritional yeast. so when I quit, I appreciated real cheese like 10 times more. best food category ever.
  •  

Janet_Girl

•  

LivingInGrey

One can't live in Wisconsin without knowing a little bit about cheese :D

(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Zack

Like cheese but not too much of it.

Although goats cheese is amazing, can never have enough of that.
"Politics is the art of controlling your environment."

•  

Constance

I. Love. Cheese.

That said, I chose the second option, as there are those items I won't eat with cheese. And, there are those cheeses that I don't like.  Bread & cheese makes for a great lunch. Oh, yeah, and dinner. And snack. And breakfast.

After all, a wheel of cheese with a section removed looks like Pac-man, the eating cheese wheel machine god of eat!

*wakka*wakka*wakka*wakka*wakka*

Nathan.

I like cheese on pizza and in macaroni cheese but apart from that I hate it.
  •  

spacial

I really like chedder. Can't really abide by most others.

When I was living in Holland for a short while I sampled a lot of their cheeses. Most tasted like rubber to be honest.

Cheese is a strange sort of food though. The name almost sounds like a judgement. But it tastes good and is versitile.
  •  

Shang

I love cheese!  I really like Swiss cheese, but that's mainly the smell.  I like to sit there and just smell Swiss cheese for some weird reason because it smells awesome.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Alainaluvsu

Not loving cheese means you need a tongue transplant!
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Yakshini

I adore cheese, especially Pepper Jack or other spicy cheeses. Not a big fan of the really sharp stuff. Sadly, I am very lactose intolerant and can never have very much at a time.
  •  

ativan

•  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

tekla

The main function of cheese is to pair with wine.  Anything that helps you drink more wine is a good thing.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Ashley Allison

Fly this girl as high as you can
Into the wild blue
Set me free
  •  

lightvi

I love gnawing on a slab on cheese while watching a movie xDD Unfortunately I can't have very much.. stupid lactose intolerance always getting the best of me!
  •