Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Feline vocal training

Started by Rock_chick, January 29, 2011, 04:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock_chick

okay, this is fairly silly, but it has helped me find a point where i've taken the resonance in my voice off my chest...it might help you as well.

The cat is optional btw.

•  

LordKAT

I watched it again just to hear you say "meow."
  •  

Epigania

Hehe ... That's so adorable!

And you're right!  At the least, it's an awesome warm-up exercise! :)

Nilisa

I'd try that, except our cat is... Uh... mewing in the choir invisible.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Yes but now my cats think Mom is nuts.

•  

V M

LOL... I like doing various animal sounds  :laugh:

One of my neighbor ladies dog sits her grand daughter's rather feisty teacup poodle from time to time and it likes to dart about and bark at folks

Anyway, just for giggles I meowed at him... He suddenly stopped with a perplexed look and came right over and sniffed me just to make sure... He gave me another confused look then was off to the races again  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Love this idea! So creative. Thanks :)

Shang

So cute, you and the cat!  That's really neat. :D
  •  

TheAetherealMeadow

•  

Miniar

Two weeks after starting T I lost my meow... It's still not quite back. ;)

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

BTW this reminds me, i hope others do this too lol...whenever I see my pets even if I'm just walking around or something I'll say their name is a weird silly high voice lol. Just reminded me of that.

JustAnotherDreamer

Quote from: Britney♥Bieber on January 30, 2011, 01:23:18 PM
BTW this reminds me, i hope others do this too lol...whenever I see my pets even if I'm just walking around or something I'll say their name is a weird silly high voice lol. Just reminded me of that.
Yup i'm always doing that :D
  •  

Jacquelyn

Quote from: Britney♥Bieber on January 30, 2011, 01:23:18 PM

I sing to my animals and talk to them like people.  :eusa_whistle: :icon_blahblah:
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

MarinaM

Oh my god that was insanely cute!
(I couldn't contain myself)

I've been meowing and singing in falsetto now for twenty minutes!
  •  

iris1469

very cool! You have good energy! My voice is my worst reminder,,,,ill give it a shot!!!
  •  

Key

I should so do this at like, 7 in the morning when my kitty, Twitch, is doing her morning whining.  You can meow back at her all you want and she'll keep talking.  Hell, I could prolly get her sister to do it as well, since they're the only ones out of the 6 that really talk. You have officially made my day, Helena ^^

*goes off to molest her cats*
  •  

kyril

This is absolutely adorable :) I love it!

•