Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Is it down?

Started by azSam, April 15, 2011, 03:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azSam

Is it down or is it me? I can't seem to connect  :'( I am getting "connection refused".
  •  

Sarah Louise

Unfortunately, Chat is down.

Hopefully it will be back soon.

:)
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

azSam

Well bummer, but that's ok. At least it's not GONE FOREVER, or something.
  •  

Debra

yeppers its down. What ever will I do with my time darnit?? lol

•  

MeghanAndrews

Hey! No fair, I have off work today and I can't talk to my chat peeps! And I'm all drugged up too, you will all miss the fun!

•  

Debra

looking cute as ever girl! hehehe

•  

TraciMC

Oh I know meghan.  I'm having withdrawal right now.  Is @TGBot observing Day of Silence or something?
  •  

Flan

Quote from: TraciMC on April 15, 2011, 08:44:38 PM
Oh I know meghan.  I'm having withdrawal right now.  Is @TGBot observing Day of Silence or something?

beats the hell out of me, only reason I can think of is susan rebooted the server and forget to restart the irc daemon.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

TraciMC

When chat went down, the whole site went down as well.  When the board came back online, the chat still was offline.  So I think you're onto something.

Well, we could always chat here. :D

•  

MeghanAndrews

We could, we'll have 950 pages of info. What's up tonight with all of you? I'm riding high on my colonoscopy drugs that are wearing off. I made a new youtube video too :) It's right here!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeghansLife#p/a/u/0/07NJLnLXXjg

•  

Flan

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on April 15, 2011, 08:55:05 PM
What's up tonight with all of you?
I wasted most of my day not doing anything intelligent (police station for paperwork, college for transcript request, car stealer to kick tires).

I'll probably waste more brain cells playing Legend of Heroes 2 or something.

or watch the bonus stream http://speeddemosarchive.com/
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

TraciMC

Any news on results?  (Haven't seen the vid yet) At my clinic they give the results right away.

I'm doing okay...had some trouble with stress today.  Talking with friends and listening to this made me feel better:

•  

Debra

FLAN!!!!!! *hugtackles Flan* =D

•  

Epigania

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on April 15, 2011, 08:55:05 PM
We could, we'll have 950 pages of info. What's up tonight with all of you? I'm riding high on my colonoscopy drugs that are wearing off. I made a new youtube video too :) It's right here!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeghansLife#p/a/u/0/07NJLnLXXjg

I tried watching your video, but I couldn't hear you over the sound in the background ... Not sure what that was but it sounded painful.

Flan

Quote from: Debra on April 15, 2011, 09:49:32 PM
FLAN!!!!!! *hugtackles Flan* =D

* Flan rolls belly up
=^-^=
  •  

Janet_Girl

*Snuggles the Furball

Hmmmm it just isn't the same. 
  •  

TraciMC

•  

Sarah Louise

Hmmm, yesterday the Forums, today Chat.

Its a plot.

Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

TraciMC

* TraciMC is chat starved. >.<
  •  

Avril

Oh thank god I looked on here. XD I thought I had gotten kicked again! T_T I was like ".... H-Have I been.... a Bad girl? ;~;"

Im glad thats not the case though. Hopefully it'll be up soon. It gets kinda boring without it. x_x Least at night anyway.
  •