Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Subtle Changes

Started by gennee, February 20, 2007, 10:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gennee

There has been subtle changes in my life the past several weeks. I refer to myself as a transgender woman. I have the same feeling I did last summer when I became totally comfortable and content with who I am. There isn't the inner turmoil I experienced when I first discovered my trans ness.

I am presently involved in a project surveying the lives and changes in transgender women. I was selected to be a part of this and I will be for the next 3 years. I really want to share my story because there's so much misinformation and myths about transgenders.

I have entertained the thought that maybe I am a transsexual. However, I'm not inclined to believe it at the present time. I can see myself living as a transvestite part or full time. I have been rather calm about the changes because it's a part of the road I'm traveling on. 

Gennee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •