Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do you like your eggs?

Started by Fighter, October 13, 2011, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

LOL... Could make things a bit easier for the toast and egg version by using a bagel  :laugh:  Hmmmmm, that actually sounds kinda tasty
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: V M on February 15, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
Toad in the hole  :)  Enjoy

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/classic_english_toad-in-the-hole/

http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2011/03/french_toad-in-the-hole.html

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Toad-In-a-Hole/detail.aspx  (most common in the USA)

As VM knows I make the English version, I hadn't realise there was an American version. When the Yorkshire pudding doesn't rise it is known as frog in a bog.

My cultural tip for the day I think :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  •  

kelly_aus

I had some scrambled eggs earlier.. With some cream and garlic..
  •  

AbraCadabra

Eggs Benedict - with a nice Sauce Hollandaise over it all :-)

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

The reason one would not use a bagel would be that the bagel is heavy and dense so it wouldn't absorb much egg. o_o
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Oh and double post. It also would't enable you to have the cute little piece of toast~<3
  •  

V M

LOL... I was being silly  :laugh:  What do you think of the recipes I posted?

I printed out the English traditional and the French toast styles to try at different times  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

I don't really like yorkshire puddings.
And I make the american version often.
The french one, maybe I'll try it one time.
  •  

V M

From a chicken  :laugh:

- V M
  •  

justmeinoz

soft poached, fried sunny side up or soft boiled.  How can you spill it on yourself if it's not runny?  :laugh:
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Felix

Quote from: V M on February 24, 2012, 12:22:21 AM

From a chicken  :laugh:
I'm customarily vegan in my house, but I bought like 20 quail eggs from a farmer last spring. They were tiny and interesting. When an acquaintance heard that she got excited (people always seem really proud when they get me to eat animal products :laugh:) and gave us a bunch of eggs from her chickens. I had to get someone to come help me figure out how to cook them.

I may have already talked about those eggs. I always feel like such a crazy rockstar when I eat them, laughing in the face of death. :D
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

AbraCadabra

Every 28 days regularly coming down my fallopian tubes... now wouldn't THAT be nice?! ;-)

Michélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

bballshorty

I like mine poached, or thrown in with my instant noodles and then stirred
Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better. And so are you!

•  

bballshorty

Quote from: Axélle-Michélle on February 28, 2012, 11:21:31 PM
Every 28 days regularly coming down my fallopian tubes... now wouldn't THAT be nice?! ;-)

Michélle

AHAHAHA take mine any day you want, miss =P and the cramps and all that good stuff too!
Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better. And so are you!

•  

veritatemfurto

1 scrambled
2 hard boiled
3 fried
4 sunny side up
5 over easy
6 Benedict
~;{@ Mel @};~

My GRS on 04-14-2015

Of all the things there are to do on this planet, there's only one thing that I must do- Live!
  •  

veritatemfurto

Quote from: Axélle-Michélle on February 28, 2012, 11:21:31 PM

Michélle

oh god, I WISH that was true!
~;{@ Mel @};~

My GRS on 04-14-2015

Of all the things there are to do on this planet, there's only one thing that I must do- Live!
  •